Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

Hey, I was wondering - below Static Blows there's the 18% life node which also gives 8% chaos resistance now. I see that you didn't take the small life node past it. It used to only give life but it now gives 6% life and 4% chaos resistance - is it still not worth it?
@Aelloon
"
Aelloon escreveu:
Hey, I was wondering - below Static Blows there's the 18% life node which also gives 8% chaos resistance now. I see that you didn't take the small life node past it. It used to only give life but it now gives 6% life and 4% chaos resistance - is it still not worth it?

I have that node currently in my build in the actual game, I may or may not have had that clicked in builds as I am playing around with various combinations.

Finishing my edits to the guide with leveling\Gems.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
what are your thoughts on this tree? it has a little less strength and hp%, but a good amount more arm/ev%, an extra endurance charge, and the extra hp regen % per endurance charge.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxtglJ1hjXUlQUGebjM8pLtSP9kgZLrndXz8n7dlh7w7yL8T2Vw09Dzwt0iGRziSLxq6ezXy7tz6nMDrYxYr-CgHnFCBN2Ow4LdLwH_JF52Ofy1BHjHYpTxo4tPkEs6IAOuGI8eQip4QUTQJxplesWRpsjmSQValoMZ41kp2uGYX3prXypwgkqrb6bqoVUI9GNulKyNDQgUnjaj8nz2WyOCpNVcZmTxUg6yws6ZLNRZbdDaxHfVtbrzqz_MVOKmegKaWHdkp989360hcvZOdV1oCkTeP-j7vtFm8=
Updated with leveling and gems sections.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier escreveu:

Thanks for the update.

For further get clarity on this build:

1. Weapon could be 1h Wand, spell damage, increased crit change for spells, attack speed, etc. ??
2. Weapon could be 2h Staff same stats as 1 above??
3. A specific Unique with Iron Will?? Spell Damage?? Cold Damage??

The above would determine how you would eventually get to a 6L on weapon or chest??
Thanks for the update, it's a proper build thread now. *thumbs up*
Good sir, I have questions :

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doon_Cuebiyari

That item would appear to give your build around 200% increased damage, and you could put in cold snap, ele proliferation, and concentrated effect for some pretty gnarly CC.

Alternatively any other AoE spell with concentrated effect for some pretty awesome damage.

My question comes down to this : Can you tell me if that increased damage effects spells not placed in that item?

Next question : Could you test build with arctic breath + concentrated effect + Iron Will or Fireball + conc effect + Iron Will, molten shell + iron will, Fire Trap + Conc effect +Iron Will + multiple traps, Lightning Trap + Iron Will + Elemental Proliferation + Multiple Traps

Tell if those skills are an equal amount of fun?
IGN : Reamus
Guys check out his stream, he is such a nice guy and really entertaining.
Thanks for the guide Mors :)
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
Kenza escreveu:
"
Morsexier escreveu:

Thanks for the update.

For further get clarity on this build:

1. Weapon could be 1h Wand, spell damage, increased crit change for spells, attack speed, etc. ??
2. Weapon could be 2h Staff same stats as 1 above??
3. A specific Unique with Iron Will?? Spell Damage?? Cold Damage??

The above would determine how you would eventually get to a 6L on weapon or chest??

You want a weapon with Spell damage, crit for spells, cast speed, global crit multi, cold damage or Projectile speed (in descending order of importance).

Some combination of those stats are best for the build. My unique is also very, very strong for the build.

You do want to shoot for a 6L chest for now, if you think you'd use a 6L staff that's a less beginners build and you could answer some of those questions yourself ;).

"
abkz1226 escreveu:
Thanks for the update, it's a proper build thread now. *thumbs up*

Much build, so good.

"
Andromansis escreveu:
Good sir, I have questions :

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doon_Cuebiyari

That item would appear to give your build around 200% increased damage, and you could put in cold snap, ele proliferation, and concentrated effect for some pretty gnarly CC.

Alternatively any other AoE spell with concentrated effect for some pretty awesome damage.

My question comes down to this : Can you tell me if that increased damage effects spells not placed in that item?

Next question : Could you test build with arctic breath + concentrated effect + Iron Will or Fireball + conc effect + Iron Will, molten shell + iron will, Fire Trap + Conc effect +Iron Will + multiple traps, Lightning Trap + Iron Will + Elemental Proliferation + Multiple Traps

Tell if those skills are an equal amount of fun?

Thats a pretty cool unique, likely designed by someone very smart and awesome. As for which gems can work with it, I think testing them yourself is a great way to experience PoE and learn a lot about the game and mechanics.

Specifically though, the buff from the sceptre is applied globally to physical damage, and any conversion through Iron Will.

"
KikosLive escreveu:
Guys check out his stream, he is such a nice guy and really entertaining.
Thanks for the guide Mors :)

You are welcome! Your praise feeds me as Taylor Ham Egg and Cheese feeds my stomach.
Última edição por Morsexier em 17 de nov de 2013 05:39:59
That unique was designed by you.

I'm currently working on farming up the currency needed to buy gems and gear for leveling. Definitely want at least a few 4 links and a couple stacks of alchemy orbs for leveling. And weapons for level 38,48, and 58. Currently farming catacombs looking for that mace you designed though.

Could you tell me... if there is minimum level for that mace (e.g. map drop only) or if I can find that in any zone level 62 or higher?
IGN : Reamus

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional