Season Five, Event 7: 2 Hour Solo

#13 Marauder, I was actually pretty pleased with my performance this run - started really late (like 10 minutes late) and managed a 1 hour 40 min vaal kill (one of my personal bests) - I should have stayed in city of sarn and farmed it up, but tried to progress and lost out on a lot of XP for being underleveled...

Actually happened a lot - I found 2 maces along the way that were allowing me to just slaughter enemies...

That plus the gloves was really fun - so let me catch back up a bit - learned a lot - and if I get the lucky RNG again, I think I could place in top 10 easy :D

Dropped at the Ledge for my Spectral Throw. I was so happy! :D
"
iceypan escreveu:
Servers were a complete joke (EU) constantly over 150 ping and spiking to 450-600 non-stop, had to play so safe, more of a crawl than a race

Yea, the latency wasn't any better for me either. Could have easily gained another 3-4 levels if not for the constant 2-3 second lag and several disconnections.

And ExileStats seems to be on the fritz for me, anyone know of any good alternatives?
...narf
Última edição por SqueakyToyOfTerror em 16 de nov de 2013 20:08:23
Meh 500 DPS in the end would be around 700 if I had a proper rrr link.

But I had a horrible first act with low density mobs with 45 min merc instead of 30-35.

Rolled that sword in the end.

Would be around level 30-31 on better act1 timing but somehow I forgot that 2h mods got buffed so my sword isn't that great :/

My build is fine the major problem is it needs gemmuling and I should possible do Fairgraves.

And the sins reward totally depends on the amulet.
Lag was seriously horrible for me also, and desynch seemed to be constant. Made me play it very safe and just stay in relatively safer areas rather than head to what seemed would be guaranteed death.
Disconnects and lag sucks :(.

Could have easily got level 22 if it wasn't for a disconnect that made me have to run back through 2 areas.

I Gotta remember to use a portal scroll before zoning into an instance that would be a pain in the ass to get back to should a "instance not found" disconnect happens.
Ummm so if I died does that mean I don't get any reward points? Because that wasn't the case with the last two races i did and I didn't get any reward points for making to level 12 before dying.
Hey guys! First time racer here. I ended up getting frozen in place by a rare mob in the prison with my ranger... pretty deadly. Died at lvl 8, Just checked my rank : 4178. So basically, if you die before the event ends, you don't get any points, is that it?

Also, is there a way to know my overall rank and my class rank other than having to go through the entire ladder?

Thanks in advance,
May the odds be ever in your favor.

Thornholt
May the odds be ever in your favor.
And a big brohoof to all the Bronies!
Survived , ended at lv 14, cleared the fetid pool and got only 3 points... Isn't that wrong?
Última edição por miojox em 16 de nov de 2013 20:41:21

Great weapons all the way through. 68% ipd Jade chopper in Coves. 60% ipd poleaxe in Vaal Ruins 2. Then the double axe dropped rare in docks.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional