[Strongest Solo Variation: Projectile Madness Spectres] LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps

What about bandits quest rewars?

I m pretty sure, that normal and merciless - killing all bandits to get +1 skillpoint.

But cruel - Alira can give 4% cast speed, and our build contains some nodes of 2-3% cast speed.

So should we help Alira on cruel?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Hi,

i am pretty new to this game and this is my first char, so sorry if some of my questions seem to be a little dumb...

At first i have the same question as shown in the posting before mine. I am doing the Bandit quest the first time now and there is nothing said in this guide what to choose. There are some threads in the witch forum wich say to take the 3 skillpoints all time, others say to take the 8% resi if you take CI and there are others that say to take cast Speed and so on....so what should i take at those quests?

If i am in an open Party game and someone else decides to help the bandits, but i want to kill all 3, what happens?

The build: Can i still use the classic build? Because i dont like the idea to farm Special spectres instead of just rising my minions... i have also read that the spectres build is not that effectiv in Group Play later on.

Why is there a Point in clear mind ( 16% resi chaos damage) if we take CI anyway?

Why is there no Point in Lord of the Dead and Minion Instability? Are those Points totally useless later on? Especially at the early game those two Points make it much easier to Level and they are on the direct lines, why should i not take them?

Early builds (Level guide): Why are there 3 Points in cold damage if we should use Ethernal Knives? I use my minions, fire traps and Ethernal Knives to kill - no cold spells.

My fire traps and ethernal knives are already maxed, because of missing dex, do they become weaker and weaker when i Keep on leveling?

Gems: I am not sure what gems to take at wich quest. For example i did not take the ice spear gem, so i had to Level a second witch to get it with my main char.

I found this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anunpnd0-mAudHIxazRvZGpqLXdlQ3JfT0hkWVRjV2c#gid=0 Do i have to make a list by Hand or is there any advice when to take wich gem? I am just afraid to miss a gem wich i will Need for this build and i dont want to Level a second witch to get all gems i Need...

Tanks in advance for all answers.
Hey Charminbear,

I'm also trying this build, only at lvl 28, but I had a few of the same issues.

- I took the Chaos res talent, but I will respec it when I take CI.
- About the Bandits, somewhere in the guide it says to kill all 3 in every difficulty. I guess we need the points.
- I took Lord of the Dead for leveling, but I will also play the Spectre variant.
- I'm pretty sure Eth Knives will become weaker later on, but I suppose it's time to use Ice Spear with multiple projectiles and possible a totem.
Hey, let me first thank you for sharing this build, I was just wondering what type of witch to do and you helped a lot.
There is something I don't understand though.
I was looking at your complete gear set + gems and at the list of gems you have provided and sow some differences. Now I want to know what exactly do I need to do this build spectre variation.

In the pictures of your gear In the list of the spectre variation you
I sow the following skill gems: have provided the following gems:
1. reduced mana x 3 1.ice spear
2. frostbite 2 frostbite
3. elemental weakness 3.temporal chains
4. convertion trap 4. projectile weakness
5. increased duration 5. critical weakness
6. fire trap 6, clarity
7. minion speed 7. discipline
8. summon skeletons 8. frostwall
9. faster casting 9. fire trap
10. ice spear 10. increased cast speed
11. spell totem 11. lesser multiple projectiles
12. greater multiple projectiles 12. spell totem
13. clarity 13. reduced mana x2
14. discipline 14. increased critical damage
15. purity 15. increased AOE
16. minion life
17. minion dmg
18. lesser multiple projectiles
19. raise spectre

I want to know which list I should follow as it is very confusing right now.

Thank you for your help in advance, I'm looking forward to your reply!
is this updated for 0.11.1e?
Sorry if you've already answered this question somewhere, but what are your thoughts on using soul mantle? I was thinking about it and I dunno if I can look past the low ES... Worth it?
ubeezy

Dear OP:

First I would like to Thank You for taking the time to make this build. It has been a very fun ride so far and it's utility once I hit 50 was just..."Retardedly strong" is just and understatement. THE ONLY Downside to the build is that while it uses the same kind of gear as sparkers. It doesn't offer the same DPS as sparkers since sparks do a wider AoE then our 180 degree. But we aren't focusing on AoE Damage but on CC as Utility.

I did however take some variations to the original post to make it easier to level. I started Templar Elemental Cleave since it's more faster to level (only took me 3 hours) on Onslaught League. While Leveling I was also leveling all the Gems I would need for when I switched at 50. Since I have never gone CI before on any character I decided to start as Life/ES since it's more easier to enter maps as a hybrid. I killed all the Bandits on every difficulty to get the Skill Point except for Alira on Cruel to get the 4% Cast Speed.

I'm currently Level 69 with 3.5 HP and 1500 ES and All Resist caped at 78 with Chaos Resistance at -10.

Maping Passives:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0CcQSzBVsI9BCXFE0UsBZvF1AZhRo4Gmwc3CQ8JKonqSlPLKc26TlSOjA62DvhRARG10lRTC1NuU3YTm1VxlgHWfNaK1ptXcZfKmBtbRl0VXkDfM5-WX_GgW-CHoM4i3qLjIx2j0aQVZuhnYCdrp48ogCio6PypwinK6dcp4SsmLw3vJ_AGsHzzLzPZdDQ1Bna3d3z4XPi9-Nq45_kIuvk7DjtIPAf8Xb31zGIEVDAVA==

"
No Cast Speed or any DPS modifiers since I'm focusing on survivability instead of DPS to begin with. I didn't take Inner Force since it has been nurfed below the 30% Mark so it's not as useful as before. It has enough Stats to max out all the Support Gems you will need for more damage from the Gems.

It offers:

164% Increased Maximum Life
84% Increased Maximum Energy Shield

My Gear is this:
"

Aside from the Neckless and the Coral ring. I have no other type of Damage Modifier on my gear and still manage to maintain 315 DPS on my totems but Fire Trap is just....Insane with 5k DPS and the Cold Snap Trap is and Instant Freeze to every Mob on the screen (around 1.2k damage) I decided to Also go Triple Permanent Curse (Enfeble, Temp Chain, Frostbite) and my Specters are just pulling insane damage with out getting killed.

Over all. I can maintain the ENTIRE screen Frozen with 3 curses up and keeping the other Melees in my party safe from dying to hits from nasty rare mobs (If at all they love running maps with me). And While I plan to go CI once I hit level 85 I'm liking the flexibility of being a Hybrid.

Level 85 CI Build:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0FWxCXFLAXUBzcKU8spzlSOjA62DvhRARG10wtTblN2E5tWAdZ81orXcZfKmBtbRl0VXzOfll_xoFvgh6LjIx2j0aboZ48oqOj8qcIpyusmLw3wBrB88y80NDa3d3z4XPi9-Qi6-TsOO0g99cRULUEZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncT60vfBHRQVUI5k96a2-ulzu9bBxSy_hq4V19eGVmPsGMNtLUdQQow2Av7fhELDXfJw1XBS8-oWv4fb62OZmrb3ES8vnRbzJjwabJ2uiELyHQ==

Level 90 CI Build:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0FWxCXFLAXUBzcKU8spzlSOjA62DvhRARG10wtTblN2E5tWAdZ81orXcZfKmBtbRl0VXzOfll_xoFvgh6LjIx2j0aboZ48oqOj8qcIpyusmLw3wBrB88y80NDa3d3z4XPi9-Qi6-TsOO0g99cRULUEZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncT60vfBHRQVUI5k96a2-rvWwcUsv4auFdfXhlZj7BjDbS1HUEKMNgL-34RCw13ycNVwUvPqFr-H2-tjmZq29xEvL50W8yY8GmydrohC8h2TJzdmLKam6zeD6ro=
OP Always Delivers.
Última edição por Vivi10 em 26 de jul de 2013 21:46:39
Is this build still a very good one?
I was following this build months and months ago, and only today i come to play again.
Tagging as Strongest Solo Variation, really want to try this.
Guide - How To Get Started in Path of Exile - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1297390
My Feedback Analysis Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1270724
I haven't played since April, since I didn't want to burn out on PoE before release. I'm just wondering if this build is still viable for the 1.0.0 release? I really love this build :)
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional