Season Five, Event 21: 3 Hour Party

first thing identified, pretty hot!
RIP squid summoners.

Played solo, got insane gear whole race, got lazy in docks because I was locked for 2nd templar. Good shit to Nugis group for progressing so damn well, really impressive.

kaoms ring from hillock, good times
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Is there an easy way to know how high you ranked compared to class?
I got to level 25 almost 26 (92%) so i thought id get 5 points but i think i got 6 points it would mean i ranked in the top of my class? Shadows
Was never planning on going full three hours, after the initial rush to get the side quests in act 1 I casually cleared a2 and its side quests.
Decided to go for catacombs as well then stop there.
For giggles I alched an axe and this came out

Couldn't let it go to waste, so I tried to catch vromvrom, but dumpster docks 80% of the time :(
10th Shadow. That was the MOST scared Ive ever been!
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
"
TouchMyPvPness escreveu:
"
M0rO escreveu:
"
ClearIcicle escreveu:
Is ther any reason not to run solo?

Lvl 25 at least should be doable, no?

not really.
its just easier to at least PUG it at even with a unexperienced group. even if they end up being cannon fodder mostly they will still get you through stuff.

its what happened to the initial group i was in last race unfortunately. started off full group. only 2 of us made it to the ACT 2 town. at that point we split up at the crossroads. they went chamber of sins and i went fellshrine. i figured since i had to "stay alive" fellshrine was a safe bet considering the alternatives :)

Made it to Act 3 solo with 40 Minutes to spare lvl 25

I duo'd and got rank 7, I can guarantee in competition like this some one could solo and get top 10.
Spoiler

(Yup, sitting in my inventory after buying at the vendor, oops. Mighta survived Hailrake. :P)

Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Última edição por unsane em 20 de nov de 2013 21:49:07

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional