Fan art competition results!

"
THEHORNEDRAT escreveu:
I love these! COngrats.

Props to Enixtm. Wish I can cg paint like that. Wouldn't look out of place in 2DArtist.

Thanks, long time fan of the magazine. Never submitted anything though. But i did learn from it. Thanks to everyone else for the appreciation, and congrats to all those picked. :)
Congrats from me too.

All of them are great.
Is the descending order of honorable mentions placed in order of the judges favourites? Did i come 4'th? If nobody indicates otherwise i will asume so. hehe

My favourite one is ptt_frmr's brutus. Simply because of how it made me think. Is Brutus really that big? Have i missed something? Or is the witch under a shrinking spell? Did he mess up big time on the perspective? Or is it brutus size is supposed to reflect on how intimitading brutus can feel entering the warden's quarters, especially on hardcore? I thought it was pretty funny. I mean no offence whatsoever to ptt_frmr. Just my type of humour.

edit; just to make sure, i'm not criticizing him. I wanted him to win.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
Última edição por Forsman em 30 de dez de 2012 16:25:48
"
Forsman escreveu:
Is the descending order of honorable mentions placed in order of the judges favourites? Did i come 4'th? If nobody indicates otherwise i will asume so. hehe

My favourite one is ptt_frmr's brutus. Simply because of how it made me think. Is Brutus really that big? Have i missed something? Or is the witch under a shrinking spell? Did he mess up big time on the perspective? Or is it brutus size is supposed to reflect on how intimitading brutus can feel entering the warden's quarters, especially on hardcore? I thought it was pretty funny. I mean no offence whatsoever to ptt_frmr. Just my type of humour.

Seems like I remember Brutus being that big the first time I saw him ;-).

Congratulations to the winners, and great work everyone!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
A lot of great work here, i would love to see more from every artist!
I would love to get feedback upon my entry.

Why didn't it get an honourable mention? I'm not saying it should have, but I want to know what I could have done to improve it.
Thank You so much for positive feedback and the prize! =D
There were really strong competitors.

I will do more PoE-FanArt for sure in the future. (Somewhere there was corresponding thread...)
The Unofficial Fan Art Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/729
Congratulations to all winners! My personal favorite was atst101's entry. Please hold a competition like this again soon, GGG.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Wow, there are great drawings there! I have put a few of them on my random desktop backgrounds ^^
Indie games reviews http://www.BitMaiden.com
warbear3d's picture got an honorable mention.

MOUNTS CONFIRMED!
Última edição por snarge em 30 de dez de 2012 14:08:53

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional