Season Five, Event 30: 2 Hour Solo

Died 5 times... 6th time was the charm... Finished with some decent lowbie rares... Tore thru brutus with Spectral Throw.
everything speed up after i got this weapon
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Woohoo I was the 18th highest leveled Templar, first time breaking the top 20 of any class!!
Had 3 quicksilvers and move boots by gate. Otherwise absolute garbage rng on everything else until a pair of filthy weapons dropped in the first sarn instance, and terrible maps through most of a1-a2. Turns out no amount of dps and movespeed makes up for only having 15 mins at docks, who knew.

Also thought my pools and streams (or whatever its new name of the month is) was bugged and had no waypoint, ended up finding it in the last possible location (that id searched all around, of course) after triple quicksilvering about and portal resetting for almost 5 minutes. I miss the old small linear race zones from closed beta :|

GG all, see you next race.

IGN: KoTao

that was fun
"What doesn't kill you, only shortens your life expectancy"
It's amazing how a lack of movespeed boots can lose you SO much time :(

I lost time in Vaal Caves to a large chest, my Vaal Caves 1 was super long.

Was smashing my personal best, the drops were all great, but it looks like the lack of movespeed boots ultimately crushed it in the end.

Found Added Fire in Docks with 15 minutes left.

Also found a Double Strike pretty early so I actually had a single target abillity, and that bow is just wtf (found it around the time I was going to vaal ruins)

Glyphs was a red split because I switched to the strat of getting quicksilver before going submerged.

A lot of work to do. My A1 can still be better for sure, A2... I cant see much I can improve other thaan a better weapon (Sledgehammer with 32-51 phys was my weapon for all of a2)
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Última edição por TheuberClips em 23 de nov de 2013 23:29:43

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional