Season Five, Event 37: 1 Hour Descent Champions

Got quite unlucky at start with two death. Started again with 30min left and managed to get to level 10 :)

But oh my god the lag in this one, got a few huge lags, one last for about 15 sec before I could move again properly. Managed to stay alive with this one though.

Other than that, it is a really cool event, a lot of fun playing this.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Was fun! Came position #27, #1 alive Marauder, #4 Marauder overall

Should've gone Rustic Sash since I KNEW that helm would drop right? =)

Mah gear

Última edição por Afran em 24 de nov de 2013 19:08:26
good times did my best so far
Última edição por Mahtez em 24 de nov de 2013 19:09:36
It would be nice to show point breakdown of where you obtained them from at the end.

Apparently I got 9 points but no idea how? (Was at 79 points last night, 88 after this race).

Died twice, at lvl1(yep, it happened) and at lvl11 to brute. Then made it to lvl15 on my final character.

I should of received 6 points? - I wasnt even close to top 20 for class.

13-15: 4
Totem Boss: 1
Brute: 1
Total = 6.

Where did the extra 3 points come from?
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.

177 dps spectral throw (only added fire) with the ring, too bad i rolled it after race ended.
"
GGG_Neon escreveu:

As Descent: Champions is a new event, the prizes for reaching specific levels is subject to change based on results and feedback.

Have the prizes been changed?
I received less points this run.
Scion Level 6 - started half hour late- got to Rukuku and died as time ran out-
i really like the Scion because she has access to critical damage and speed passive skills

That was fun ! I was a half hour late starting so i made it to lvl 6 and Rukuku and died as the time ran out... i made lvl 6 - I will DEFINITELY PLAY THIS AGAIN!! good times :))

okay played Scion got these to start out with, and incredible stats

Última edição por Slippster em 24 de nov de 2013 19:24:28
"
Telzen escreveu:
Damn I died. Got to stormy ledge, man that place sucks. I was only lvl 12 when I got there. I'm always underleveled for some reason.

Stormy ledge doesn't seem to have a chest.

The area after Kole was almost empty and I couldn't roll decent weapon. Even cleaning entire halls lvl 1.

Stormflay got me to 64 HP 6 ES, while I was out of flasks and I threw my coral amu away.

Luckily he is summoning.

I wish we would get more alchs/chaos orbs.

The early dead ends are pissing me off.

Am I the only one who thinks Descent: Champions is kinda silly as a race, given that it's mostly about surviving and not actually rushing to higher zones?

You are in some way forced to full clear certain areas if you get boned on mob density and the amount of health of all the monsters in the hall zones is so disproportionate (low effective xp rate) that in some cases you are better of full-clearing the earlier zones.

That just seems fundamentally broken to me.

Get punished for progressing faster than others, descent champions seems like the perfect "race" to make baddies feel good about themselves. Especially with great gear check monsters such as the arcers in hall 3.

I can't even express how disappointed I am by this racemode, sure it's fun but there is alot to improve if it is ever supposed to be competitive.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Última edição por SlixSC em 24 de nov de 2013 19:17:04
"
Hilbert escreveu:
"
Telzen escreveu:
Damn I died. Got to stormy ledge, man that place sucks. I was only lvl 12 when I got there. I'm always underleveled for some reason.

Stormy ledge doesn't seem to have a chest.

The area after Kole was almost empty and I couldn't roll decent weapon. Even cleaning entire halls lvl 1.

Stormflay got me to 64 HP 6 ES, while I was out of flasks and I threw my coral amu away.

Luckily he is summoning.

I wish we would get more alchs/chaos orbs.

The early dead ends are pissing me off.

Stormy ledge has a chest. It is a bit strangely placed, but it's there.
Also, amazing zone if you have 2 topaz rings. (you get one in the stormy ledge's chest)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional