Season Five, Event 39: 1 Hour Turbo Solo

10th over-all, #1 templar. First demigods ever :D.

For the people above me(pretty big xp gap), what zone is more efficient. Sins 1 or Western Forest?

Man mode brutus with a pretty good staff that I alch'd in ledge, then he dropped my current staff that i alched also.

Gear:
Spoiler
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
1st ranger aww yea
alch'd the first bastard sword i found:

used until i found rare then chaos'd this insane sword, only got to use it for the last 7 minutes tho:

didn't do hailrake but once i got to act2 i kinda wished i did. not sure how much higher i could've gotten
omg....Scion...im learning the whole racing mind-set and what to ignore...watched a few videos...read some threads...got a few hints...you definitely cant sleep thru this one
those pigs chasing me are FAST...ROHAS? (is that what they are called) got me and i restarted and made it to the sub-whatever its called upper part with all the bugs and squids...intense action Made it Level 6 and time ran out.... GOOD GAME

Última edição por Slippster em 25 de nov de 2013 07:15:41
No useful currency until an alch at the 55 minute mark, and no useful weapon drops period. Being stuck with whites until the last 5 minutes of the game was good times. So was having 3 chaos by gate and ending the race with them unused.

GG all, till next time.
IGN: KoTao

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional