Content Update 1.0.2 Video Preview

awesome map change, big thx GGG
looks like fist of heavens im loven the new skill.

the unique item looks sweet,tho i wonder will this weapon use both duel wielding nodes and 2 handed nodes?

got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Looking forward to the map changes the most.

New skill:
Looks pretty sweet, but will probably be lacking as primary skill UNLESS used on totems. Reason I think that is delayed action, aka delayed life leech. Sometimes you just need that life leech instantly as soon as u cast, and this spell will likely not deliver that. We'll see tho, but I predict this to be the new spork totem.

New Unique:
Agh, honestly, another one of those OP uniques that I'll never get my hands on. It's cool and all, but that axe (alongside the likes of BoR, Kaom's, Shavrones', Void Batt..etc etc etc) can suck my dick because as far as I'm concerned it might as well not exist.

WTB more facebreaker, blood dance, something'spaw, etc uniques that enable builds and are easily available.
No desync fix, no DoT fix, more microtransaction YAY. Because $$ is the most important, isnt it?
"
XDementia escreveu:
Can we have confirmation that the new axe unique will actually count the physical damage twice if you use Dual Strike with it?

1) Dual Strike = 139-287 Phys + 57-118 Fire + 60-100 Chaos

or

2) Dual Strike = 139-287 Phys + 139-287 Phys + 57-118 Fire + 60-100 Chaos

Sounds like 2), on top of the fact that it has block AND can 6-link, would make it ridiculously OP.

Which is it?
Looks great! Now we just need a skill effect for Split Arrow please!!!
"
sx777 escreveu:
No desync fix, no DoT fix, more microtransaction YAY. Because $$ is the most important, isnt it?

Im still not a programmer : <
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Sneakypaw escreveu:
"
Zealflare escreveu:
So how does the physical damage apply for that new axe?

Main-hand: 139-287 phy + 57-118 fire (361~ dps)
Off-hand: 139-287 phy + 60-100 chaos (352~ dps)

or

Main-hand: 69.5-143.5 phy + 57-118 fire (233~ dps)
Off-hand: 69.5-143.5 phy + 60-100 chaos (224~ dps)

Would be nice if this was clarified. The item itself did not state the distribution.

Your first is right.

I doubt its the first one as it would be MASSIVLY OP compared to all other one and two handers out there unless its a VERY slow weapon.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Última edição por maxor em 25 de nov de 2013 18:42:57
Oh i can't wait to try my Voll's protector 6L with Spectral Throw, GMP, Storm Callx2, Cast on Crit, Reduced Duration.

=)
Última edição por lolSaiph em 25 de nov de 2013 18:48:39
"
Kalidor escreveu:
and so many crybabies...

What does this even mean

You like it when skills are introduced broken and have been poorly thought out, so they have tobe changed AFTER you made a build around them??

Or do you think players should be able to magically intuit future changes and make characters around that??

Well ok but thats a very odd thing to insult people about.
"Blue warrior shot the food"

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional