Do not loot orbs

"
Drakier escreveu:
"
lolprodk escreveu:
Yeah. All becurse of a stopit system.
The system is fine for me, but IF IT SHUT BE THERE! Then support SHUT be faster to reply, and get it fixet.

I know they have alot to do, but i mean COMEON.!

Do you mean "should"?

Support is working as fast as they can to respond to all requests. They've hired more people and are slowly making progress on the backlog (rather than getting further behind). Keep in mind that this is a free game by an indie company (not Blizzard), so they don't have the resources in many cases to hire 200 more people to answer emails. They're doing the best they can with what they have. They'll get your account squared away as soon as they can. Just be patient.

Don't get me wrong, i'm just a littttttttle bit frustrated atm. First time in 1 year and about 3 months playing that something like that ever happened 2 me. I'm sure they are working as fast as they can. It's just really irritating if you cannot play for a week and even more when you force yourself to play knowing no currency is dropping at all.

Última edição por Vandenreich em 25 de nov de 2013 17:23:24
If you no longer receive currency drops, this is because the automatic system thought you were a bot, or an RMT trader or something. The reason they use this system is because bots won't notice if they don't get any drops, and it will be a while before the botter notices that their bots aren't bringing in the bacon.

If you are a bot or RMT trader, then swearing and whining to GGG that you aren't won't work, because they won't believe you.

If you are a genuine player, though, then they should un-blacklist you soon. Don't worry.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron escreveu:
If you no longer receive currency drops, this is because the automatic system thought you were a bot, or an RMT trader or something. The reason they use this system is because bots won't notice if they don't get any drops, and it will be a while before the botter notices that their bots aren't bringing in the bacon.

If you are a bot or RMT trader, then swearing and whining to GGG that you aren't won't work, because they won't believe you.

If you are a genuine player, though, then they should un-blacklist you soon. Don't worry.

Yeah I know. I've got faith. Never seen a company listen better to their playerbase. They are the best.
"
Vandenreich escreveu:
"
dudiobugtron escreveu:

Yeah I know. I've got faith. Never seen a company listen better to their playerbase. They are the best.

Say the same. I have just played abit now and then. I know i dont get loot, but i want to show that I play and not some stupit bot. But what do they do for like "testing" os ? Cus i am afried to be offline for to long?
(I have sent a support mail), But is that enough, or should we give some details (Of any kind)?

And to F¤%&#¤G botters! : DO NOT DO IT! You spoil the game for the rest of us!
Última edição por lolprodk em 26 de nov de 2013 08:10:27
"
lolprodk escreveu:
"
Vandenreich escreveu:
"
dudiobugtron escreveu:

Say the same. I have just played abit now and then. I know i dont get loot, but i want to show that I play and not some stupit bot. But what do they do for like "testing" os ? Cus i am afried to be offline for to long?
(I have sent a support mail), But is that enough, or should we give some details (Of any kind)?

And to F¤%&#¤G botters! : DO NOT DO IT! You spoil the game for the rest of us!

I just mailed support explaining the situation. I was farming the same zone for about 3 hours in a pretty linear fashion I guess and after 2 I noticed there wasn't any currency anymore but I disregarded it as bad luck. After another 1-2 hours though I started to watch what was dropping and what not and noticed that everything was dropping except currency.

Just send that to them and i'm sure they will figure it out. I've also played a bit today (couldn't help myself haha) but without the currency drops it's kinda a bummer. I'm sure they can easily see the difference between someone that's botting and someone who's not. So there's nothing to worry about.
Última edição por Vandenreich em 26 de nov de 2013 09:09:43
"
I just mailed support explaining the situation. I was farming the same zone for about 3 hours in a pretty linear fashion I guess and after 2 I noticed there wasn't any currency anymore but I disregarded it as bad luck. After another 1-2 hours though I started to watch what was dropping and what not and noticed that everything was dropping except currency.

Just send that to them and i'm sure they will figure it out. I've also played a bit today (couldn't help myself haha) but without the currency drops it's kinda a bummer. I'm sure they can easily see the difference between someone that's botting and someone who's not. So there's nothing to worry about.

Yes, but a week and still no reply from support ?
Really come on GGG, really wonna play. But i have the same prob. no currency = kinda a bummer.

But yes hope support soon figure it out.
Última edição por lolprodk em 26 de nov de 2013 12:33:31
"
lolprodk escreveu:
"

Really come on GGG, really wonna play. But i have the same prob. no currency = kinda a bummer.

Day 3 atm for me. Starting to show withdrawal symptoms. Haha.
"
Vandenreich escreveu:
"
lolprodk escreveu:
"

Day 3 atm for me. Starting to show withdrawal symptoms. Haha.

Do the system really ban so many that they dont have time for 5-7days ? Really hope i soon will play again. :/
I really don't know mate but look at it from the other side, they are atleast taking heavy measures against people that are botting. Also, this is the first time in almost 1.5 year I guess that something ever happened to my account. Stuff happens you know. I'll wait it out.
Última edição por Vandenreich em 26 de nov de 2013 14:25:24
"
Vandenreich escreveu:
I really don't know mate but look at it from the other side, they are atleast taking heavy measures against people that are botting. Also, this is the first time in almost 1.5 year I guess that something ever happened to my account. Stuff happens you know. I'll wait it out.

Same, cant do much. :/

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional