Krip LS ranger <-

"
Kleev escreveu:
Here's a 1h/shield version I'd like to use:

The extra points spent would be deducted from extra dps or survival nodes, depending on necessity. After watching Kripp stream the 2h version, it looks like more survival would be the way to go since his dps is insane.

intresting path ;) but you got a +30int node..must be a mistake?
IGN : BGARF / ICYGARF / BAMGARF / PVPGARF / resoGARF / SiphonTrollGarf
Última edição por garfsbastian em 9 de jan de 2013 21:41:52
lol wannabes
Why 1hand + Shield would be better than 2hand? Can someone explain me please, im new to the game.

Thanks a lot, im loving the game so far. I have really high hopes for this game!!
Marauder is better... will link build when I finish testing or reach lvl 90.
"
garfsbastian escreveu:
intresting path ;) but you got a +30int node..must be a mistake?

It's just an extra node I placed in there if you want to use it early on for tempest shield or something. It probably wouldn't be in the build eventually, if at all.

"
Why 1hand + Shield would be better than 2hand? Can someone explain me please, im new to the game.

Thanks a lot, im loving the game so far. I have really high hopes for this game!!

The dps loss going from 2h to 1h+shield doesn't outweigh the survivability gains. You can also use whirling blades with a 1h sword. It's a lot safer if you're playing hardcore. :)
IGN: Kleev
Última edição por Kleev em 9 de jan de 2013 22:39:59
Why is marauder better?
"
KissMyBlade escreveu:
Why is marauder better?

thats trolling up there

He suggested leaving some hp nodes or dmg sword nodes to go up to iron grip, makes sense indeed, forgot that skill up there xD, trying it with 1h+shield, and its going pretty well till now
IGN : BGARF / ICYGARF / BAMGARF / PVPGARF / resoGARF / SiphonTrollGarf
"
Kleev escreveu:
Here's a 1h/shield version I'd like to use:

The extra points spent would be deducted from extra dps or survival nodes, depending on necessity. After watching Kripp stream the 2h version, it looks like more survival would be the way to go since his dps is insane.

I would rather do this 1h/shield variation:

More accuracy & damage due to mediocre accuracy when using a Rapier, also since 1 handed doesn't have alot of damage, more crit damage can be great for boss.

I felt it's a waste of points to go up there for some life & regen where u can already get 0.8% regen easily.
Última edição por heatzz em 10 de jan de 2013 02:06:56
So I'm total noob to this game(started playing like week ago), and i want to ask a stupid question: what kind of gear do i need for this build? I mean what mods I should be interested in? Ofc I do know that i need pure dex gear because of evasion to armor key stone.

Or this build isn't for noobs like me at all?
"
Aelund escreveu:
So I'm total noob to this game(started playing like week ago), and i want to ask a stupid question: what kind of gear do i need for this build? I mean what mods I should be interested in? Ofc I do know that i need pure dex gear because of evasion to armor key stone.

Or this build isn't for noobs like me at all?

You definitely need some knowledge of mobs know what mobs you can rush in what not to as you saw how easily to die even as a veteran like Krip.

Life & Resist as priority on Mods.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional