Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

just specced into EB and i get more life reg....
without EB i nearly got 2 life reg every 5 sec (without EB but ES burned to 0 and max es around 200)
with EB i get some more life reg (with EB, 0 max es)

my passive should look like
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwCcQQHBLMFLRJpFE0XHBcvGS4dFB8CJLAn1SftKPotHzWSNsU22DrhPC1Bh0d-TLNM_1BQVElVxlhjXz9gS2EhZU1odG0ZcXl07XgNeu-ApIIegseDOITvhtGIG4jxjM-PRpSgmK2ZK52un6OiAKQZplenCKefqW6rxaxZr2y18rc-uJO53b2BvorB88RYxPbFisauxtjPZdDQ1I_YJNpi2wvi6udS52Pr7uxV7w7vfO-F8B_yRfPd9kj56PrS_goxno-mUlM9XxZvTeP-jzbpJKoZhRVQ

for crazy endgame

before i drop some life nodes and the area at the witch
Última edição por Sport_Zigarette em 2 de dez de 2013 06:30:06
"
GRAVlTY escreveu:
I am running an almost identical spec... I even had the same idea of using Doon w/ astramentis. Oh, and im running the new Koam's instead.

Literally the only difference is that I have RF in a +2 Fire sceptre 5L (RF + Inc AOE + Burn damage + Fire pen + Conc Effect). I am not entirely sure if the conc effect or the fire pen work, but i will be getting a quality fire pen (which has 15% inc fire damage). If i had a 6L I would put in Empower or Culling.

Lastly, I am not entirely sure on whether the RF benefits from the %Fire damage and %Burn of the Searing if it is on the off hand? If it in fact does, I would suspect that it would not benefit from the Doon %damage when you switch over.

Unfortunately, Concentrated Effect, Culling Strike, and Fire Penetration do not work with RF. We tested thoroughly. Might be a bug. The quality on Fire Penetration may work though, I only tested with a non-quality one. And yeah, it gets the Searing Touch damage, not the extra damage from Doon. Doon is still great for everything else though, but it isn't 100% necessary.

"
IceDeal escreveu:
I'm 100% sur increase burning damage work as I made a few tests before the patch to be sur (checking the self degeneration on myself with weapon swap). Even precasted, the buff remain the same (both spell dmg increase and burning effect) so Searing Touch is pretty much the way to go to maximise RF aoe damage.

I'm not quite sur to understand the problem about discipline, RF burn you ES and life at different rate (70% of ES and 90% of life) but not both at the same time. It should burn the ES first (at 70%) then the life (at90%).

In that case, discipline is actually a very good think because it give you a damage boost (RF aoe dmg is 50% ES + 50% life at the same time) without harming you (you don't care about your ES).

Discipline users never bothered me while playing maps in party.

Discipline hurts without EB, trust me. Because you don't regen ES, your life regen doesn't help against the extra damage from your ES.
Última edição por Oroboro em 2 de dez de 2013 06:35:59
without eb its easy to keep the life reg over the burning damage....
i use Cast on Damage Taken - Fire Penetration - Ice Nova - Shock Nova
with Flammability pretty insane
and i think i can put lvl 20 fire penetration with a lvl 1 CoDT there, can i?
"
Sport_Zigarette escreveu:
just specced into EB and i get more life reg....
without EB i nearly got 2 life reg every 5 sec (without EB but ES burned to 0 and max es around 200)
with EB i get some more life reg (with EB, 0 max es)

my passive should look like
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwCcQQHBLMFLRJpFE0XHBcvGS4dFB8CJLAn1SftKPotHzWSNsU22DrhPC1Bh0d-TLNM_1BQVElVxlhjXz9gS2EhZU1odG0ZcXl07XgNeu-ApIIegseDOITvhtGIG4jxjM-PRpSgmK2ZK52un6OiAKQZplenCKefqW6rxaxZr2y18rc-uJO53b2BvorB88RYxPbFisauxtjPZdDQ1I_YJNpi2wvi6udS52Pr7uxV7w7vfO-F8B_yRfPd9kj56PrS_goxno-mUlM9XxZvTeP-jzbpJKoZhRVQ

for crazy endgame

before i drop some life nodes and the area at the witch

Good to know, but i'm not sur it's worth the investment to reach EB, you could get way more Life without going around the witch area.

I'm also pretty sur increase aoe dmg and increase fire damage are not working with RF so you should go for the life nods around the Mara and Templar instead.

"
and i think i can put lvl 20 fire penetration with a lvl 1 CoDT there, can i?

Unfortunately level recquierement
Última edição por IceDeal em 2 de dez de 2013 08:17:46
Is there any real drawback to rolling this as Templar? Leveling will be hard, and maybe a point is wasted, but other than that?
well i dropped from 7.5k life to 6k now but with the triple penetration the dps is really enough.... i like EB because i can get some more +regen and my friends are using discipline... so there is no way to play without EB :-(
well the Fire damage is not only for the RF but for my Molten Shell - CoDT - Iron Will - Life Leech which deals some nice dmg and leech =)
though i am not sure what to put into my shield :D
i already dropped purity für determination.... maybe flammability - enduring cry - increased duration is maybe very nice.....
also the increased area nodes should make up for the life i lost....
ofc i lost some STR too (that hurts) but RF is not affected by the buff because i cast it in the offhand Searing Touch its not that important....
my gear if someone is interested:

need to add:
i would go rather for a legacy kaoms heart before investing more into life nodes... i think 6k life is enough.... should be 10 passives i can invest better and grab a legacy kaoms if you want more life =)
Última edição por Sport_Zigarette em 2 de dez de 2013 06:54:26
"
Hi_Im_Argo escreveu:
Is there any real drawback to rolling this as Templar? Leveling will be hard, and maybe a point is wasted, but other than that?

i roll it as a duellist... 1 point is wasted but still working
with templar there are 4 points wasted...
You missed Holy Strenght in the build you linked :)
"
Sport_Zigarette escreveu:
"
Hi_Im_Argo escreveu:

i roll it as a duellist... 1 point is wasted but still working
with templar there are 4 points wasted...

I cut up into the mana regen node from templar. Since elemental damage doesn't help, and that is the only node not taken in the original tree from there, doesn't it only make it 1 point, since it falls straight into the original build after that?
i think because the build is so heavy gear depended it doesnt matter if you start as scion/duellist/templar or maurauder.... if you want perfection marauder is the best
i didnt take holy strength because i dont like the buff there until i get lvl 20 purity of fire.... maybe i get inner force then =)

finally got some upgrades on my gear and the exalted belt worked nicely xD

i think with 90 fire res (currently 88) and vitality lvl 20 (currently 18) you can either spec out life reg and go for life nodes or try inner force and holy strength

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional