Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Im currently at lvl 84, this is my current skill build in the old tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDF8SaRRNFSAXHBcvGNsZLhmFGmwhYCSqJLAn1SftKPoppSpNLOk1kjbpPAU8LT8nQKBBh0p9SshM_03jTipQUFKvVElVxlhjW69fP2BLZ6BodGwWbqpxeXTtdPF674CkgseDOIPbhtGHdojxjM-PRpSgmK2drp65n9-iAKZXpwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs5xz2XQ0NSP2mLdDeNq51LnY-vu7w7vfPAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PrS_Ev8xf4K_o8=

And this is what i think the most optimum build in the new tree would look like http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtC2EMXxJpFE0VIBccFy8Y2xmFGmwhYCSqJLAnLyfVKPoppSpNLOku_zWSNuk64TwFPC09_D8nQKBBh0p9SshM_04qUFBSr1XGWGNbr18_YEtnoGwWbqpxeXTtdPF4DXloeu-ApILHgziD24bRh3aI8YzPj0aYrZ2unrmf36IAog-krKZXpwioGKlurUqvbLXytz64k7yfwQTEWMWKxq7G2M0mznHPZdDQ3Q3jauOf6-7vDu988B_yL_JF8932SPno-tL8S_zF_go=

I loose 26% increase max life due to the scion life nodes nerf and the general change in the tree but i gain an extra 2% max fire res and 40% armor increase. And i still have potential life regen nodes at the scion start which arent essential but can be can be benefitial along with a few remaining life nodes and the armor nodes at the marauder start.

How could this build be better optimized ?
Please don't take Holy Strength or Inner Force with Righteous Fire, it's a terrible idea.

1.1.0 is a massive buff for Righteous Fire. You have more +maximum Fire Resistance, and you have about 2% more life regen. This provides a ton of surivability. You will be able to corrupt all of your level 20 gems for added quality or additional levels.

My build:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFCMzy7_9kiiD18_wQTjn3loJy8LYe8OeA28n6lupKy18vIvbqo1kqgYSsj-j4jxPydN4_4KKk2mV7c-8kUVIDrhQYfGrizpg9v56Dwt3Q38S4LHaHRM_1uv_MXOcSj62mKvbE4qGNtnoGwW6-6YrZSgxYoppXTxrUqHdriT8B8hYAxfSn2nCASzogBAoM0mna6PRhRNAnGeuQUtGmwSadDQgzjEWGBLGYXz3Rccz2XvfCfVeu8kqnF5VcZ07TbpFm_60hcvhtEksICk

If you, like you can pick up the frenzy charge next to Iron Reflexes. If you like, you can pick up the two Area of Effect Radius nodes next to Amplify.

Some of the Scion life wheel nodes can be better spent elsewhere. Haven't really looked into it enough yet.
Pioneer of righteous fire shadow support
"
Valmyrh escreveu:
Please don't take Holy Strength or Inner Force with Righteous Fire, it's a terrible idea.

And why is that :O?

Yeah those nodes add some more self dmg, but they also Buff vitality and Purity of Fire. With level 20 PoF and those 52% increased buffs/auras, i will get +2% extra maximum fire res and even more life regen.

Taking those nodes werent bad idea before this new patch, and it wont be bad choice after it. Especially when tree changes gives us more max res and more life regen(?).
---- dem double posts be op ----
Última edição por Nahkalaukku em 5 de mar de 2014 10:43:57
"
Nahkalaukku escreveu:
"
Valmyrh escreveu:

Yeah those nodes add some more self dmg, but they also Buff vitality and Purity of Fire. With level 20 PoF and those 52% increased buffs/auras, i will get +2% extra maximum fire res and even more life regen.

Taking those nodes werent bad idea before this new patch, and it wont be bad choice after it. Especially when tree changes gives us more max res and more life regen(?).

agree
"
Nahkalaukku escreveu:
"
Valmyrh escreveu:

Ah, you play softcore.

I was running 77/78 maps with RF and solo'ing the bosses in Nemesis, and will be doing the same in Invasion. Survivability is more important to me than it is to you.
Pioneer of righteous fire shadow support
"
Valmyrh escreveu:

It does look like the 3% increased effect of righteous fire on u is a bad idea but the added dame is so little u wont even feel it. On the other hand the benefits of the node are pretty good in comparison.

Except if im somehow calculating the the 3% increased damage incorrectly ?
Lets say our life is at 5000 and with our old tree nodes and gear we should have 90% fire res with 11% life reg
we take 90% of life/sec as fire damage (4500) increased by 3% (4635) with the fire res (463.5)
Life reg (550) so instead of having a static 100 u get 86

Or is the 3% calculated differently ? Because the added surviveability from the node itself trumps the minuscule decrease in life regen. And with the new tree it becomes even less effective
Última edição por The_Dentist em 5 de mar de 2014 11:49:02
"
Valmyrh escreveu:
"
Nahkalaukku escreveu:
"
Valmyrh escreveu:
Ah, you play softcore.I was running 77/78 maps with RF and solo'ing the bosses in Nemesis, and will be doing the same in Invasion. Survivability is more important to me than it is to you.

I made some calculations since I am interested in this thing.

These are with old tree.
Lets say that one character has 4000 hp, 0 es, lvl 20 Vitality and lvl 20 Purity of Fire. He uses Alpha's Howl and has 8.2% hp regen from tree.

Without those +24% buff nodes he will gain +1% to max fire res and 2.24% hp regen due to +28% increased effect of auras.

So he has 75+2+8+5= 90% fire res and 8.2+2.24= 10.44% hp regen.
He will degen (4000/2)*0,1= 200 dmg. He will regen 4000*0,1044= 417.6 hp and with RF on 217.6hp

With those +24% buff nodes he will gain +2% to max fire res and 2.66% hp regen.

So he has 75+2+8+6= 91% fire res and 8.2+2,66%= 10.86% hp regen.
He will degen ((4000/2)*1,24)*0,09= 223.2 dmg. He will regen 4000*0,1086= 434.4 hp and with RF on 211.2 hp

So yeah, i guess i was wrong. In current game you will degen little bit more with those buff nodes taken. Though i guess that 6hp per sec can be sacrified because you will gain some bonus armor/whaterver with those increased buffs on you.
However, after the new patch things will change. You will benefit from those buff nodes notable (atleast i think so) more since +2% to max fire res and more hp regen.

Tell me if i calculated something wrong and im short of time now, otherwise i would calculate same thing with new passives :)

E: Aaaaand there's one big mistake. I was just walking back home and start wondering did i really calculate these things with only 50% of your hp getting burned.

So the real values would be:

Without buff nodes taken: 90% fire res, 10,44% (417.6) hp reg, self degen 360 hp/sec and hp reg with RF on 57.6.

With buff nodes taken: 91% fire res, 10,86% (434.4) hp reg, self degen 401.76 hp/sec and hp reg with RF on 32.64.

So yeah, the sacrifice was little bit higher than i first said, but there is still that 1% hp reg node that could be taken (in current tree) which would make this build gain even more survivability. Afterall i think taking those nodes would make your character tankier, but ofc it depends on build. After this new patch has been deployed taking those buff nodes is definetly worth it (again, i just think so, but i will calculate this later)
Última edição por Nahkalaukku em 5 de mar de 2014 14:36:15
Tell me please, should I take Increased burning damage nodes or Increased fire damage? I know that they both affect damage caused to mobs, but which of them is better?
Última edição por SidleJinks em 5 de mar de 2014 12:18:22
take both XD

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional