Unofficial DPS calculator spreadsheet (0.9.13k)

Great tool ! Thanks for sharing it !

Some nit picks :

For me, the calculator doesn't seem to add damage from the Hatred aura. If I put the level of the hatred aura at 19, instead of 0, it doesn't change the dps output and shows no cold damage.

Also, why do we get to insert information from our weapon in both the item tab and the dps tab. I find it a little confusing.

Finally, I think you should explain more clearly how to make a copy of the speadsheet. It's not hard but right, we have to figure out ourselve.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Última edição por Velkor em 25 de jul de 2013 13:09:41
Main hand damage keeps randomly changing on me (increases for some builds and decreases for another), and only main hand damage but not off hand damage. Have to keep undoing to change the damage back but then it keeps changing back whenever you change anything, like changing skill or charges.
Working on a Duelist build that a friend and I concepted and wanted to see what the potential for DPS compared to the LA Ranger and what ever crappy witch build was assembled...

However I find that the skills Cyclone and Cold Penetration are unavailable. The reason I request Cold Penetration is that it can affect DPS if it has quality as it provides an additional 0.5% cold damage per Qlvl.

We have not yet settled on all of the skills because we were starting with the AoE and working back to Single Target and Support skills but I believe you have all of the other skill gems we will likely be using already.

I would have attempted adding the two skills myself but my knowledge of spreadsheets stops at macros :(

Otherwise I am highly impressed with this spreadsheet. Thanks for making it :)
Is multistrike not included?
hi - sadly its nor working for me - i dont get any final DPS - i tried to go step by step back from final dps and find out that in sheet CalcDPS on the orange highlighted cells (rows 118,119) i dont have any formula, but in your example there is formula referring to DamageSource sheet - there sadly i dont have any formulas neither - not sure if its issue with the script you said you are using and that those arent working properly on my system (will try to check on another pcs)

Is there no static strike?! Or can i just not find it?
Is there a successor to this spreadsheet?

Or a better one?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional