Necro's pure righteous fire build HC, 90% phy dmg reduction, cheap! (5 seconds piety vid) lvl89

Does culling strike/IIQ work on righteous fire?
"
fuzzybearz escreveu:
Does culling strike/IIQ work on righteous fire?

IIQ works, culling doesn't.

Let the loot rain son.
Gear
Spoiler

Snapshot with
Spoiler

Current build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwCcQSzBS0MXwx9EH8SaRRNFxwXLxjbGS4ZhRpsG_ohYCSqJLAl3yfVJ-0o-jWSNsU22DbpPC1AoEGHR35M_1BQVElYY1uvXz9gS2EhZU1odHF5dO108XgNeu-ApILHgziE2YTvhtGIG4jxjM-UoJitna6euaIApBmnCKluq8WsWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53b6KxFjE9sWKxp7GrsbYzSbUj9gk2E3aYuLq42rnUudj6-7sVe8O73zvhfAf8i_z3fZI-ej60v4K_o8=

I have to say, I realy enjoy this build. And TY GGG for fixing IIR Gem for RF :D
Mirrored this build..and the results so far..

LVL 87
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwCcQSzBS0SaRLhFE0XHBcvGS4ZhRo4Gmwb-iSqJLAl3yfVJ-0o-ikuKU8t0jWSNuk62DrhPC09_EGHR35KyEz_TdhN41BQVElXDVhjXz9gS2EhZU1odGoebqpxeXTteA1673y4fLuApIKbgseDOITZhO-G0YjxjHaMz5BVkc6UoJitna6iAKQZplenhKgYqW6rxaxZr2y18rc-ud277b6KxFjE9sWKxq7G2NhN2WHaYuLq5CLnUudj7DjvDu988B_yL_JF8932SPno-tL-Cv6P

Play Time : 5 days 5 hours

Gear

Spoiler

With option for Dual Curse : Ele Weakness & Flamability

Spoiler

This build can steamroll most maps with great solo potential whilst group wise it can carry 2~3 person with breezing clearing speed. Group play with 90% Phys Reduc it can become meatsheild for party members soaking those charge mobs & range proj & tanking the frontline. It also bring utility with Ele Weakness & EE for other party members boosting Lightning & Fire DPS. Dual cursing with Ele Weakness & Enfeeble / Flamability / or "insert curse here" can be useful for offensive & defesnsive purpose.

My next project will be 5/6 L Carcass Jack With IIR Gems & Gearing IIR & IIQ once i got my RF Gems and its support Gems to LVL 20.
If only the culling strike "active skill" works together with righteous fire. It would make it so much easier to cull at 10%.
Trying this out .. so far enjoyable to some extent ... I still take more damage than I regen, but it's minor atm ... but some stuff confuses me:

- Why do we take the 3% buff node and Holy strength? Is the regen so high, we can afford increasing the damage to ourselves, too?

- Does setup get easier? With PoF and BM, I have so extremely little life left, that casting dual redbeak is a real challenge, before RF already turns off again :)

- What exactly matters for snapshotting? What stats in the carcass am I interested in? Only life? or does the fire res on it also come into play? I'm a bit confused there.
"
voonvoon escreveu:
Trying this out .. so far enjoyable to some extent ... I still take more damage than I regen, but it's minor atm ... but some stuff confuses me:

- Why do we take the 3% buff node and Holy strength? Is the regen so high, we can afford increasing the damage to ourselves, too?
The buff nodes +3% from holy strength and +3% from the first inner force passive are needed to get to +34% buff to auras in case your purity of fire is between level 17-19 (which gives +1% to maximum fire resistance, 3 * 1,34 = 4).
Once purity of fire is level 20 you only need the 28% aura buff from sovereingty to get that extra 1%

- Does setup get easier? With PoF and BM, I have so extremely little life left, that casting dual redbeak is a real challenge, before RF already turns off again :)
Make sure to drink a ruby pot before turning on RF, quickly change to your main weapon and cast main pof

- What exactly matters for snapshotting? What stats in the carcass am I interested in? Only life? or does the fire res on it also come into play? I'm a bit confused there.
All modifiers mentioned in the guide apply at the moment of snapshoting

GL!
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
Última edição por Necropotence em 2 de fev de 2014 07:22:36
"
voonvoon escreveu:

You use it go boost those 3% to 4% max fire res that PoF offers, when your PoF hits lvl 18 and you have +2 fire gems scepter (or just lvl 20 PoF) you can unspec those 3% nodes (at least that's how I understand it)

"
voonvoon escreveu:

Cast PoF, cast RF, pop a ruby flask, switch weapons, recast PoF and vitality.

"
voonvoon escreveu:

Carcass gives you 12% inc damage and 20% AoE (AoE is the most important part here Id say, cause even w/o 12% boost we deal shitton of damage already)

Cheers.

EDIT - I tried running Poorjoy's Asylum at lvl 82, 6k hp and like 8k armor w/o endurance charges or anything, couldnt handle it. That map too scary.
I didnt use decoy/skele totem tho, nor enfeeble. Perhaps with those I could try and run it... Yet that one mob that exploded on death and took like 1/2 or 2/3 of my hp in one blow - naah...
Última edição por benjiwoosh em 2 de fev de 2014 09:30:59
If i have IIR on RF then if i kill it with other skill for culling the IIR from RF wont work right?
Thanks for the answers :) I am now at a point, where I finally have no more measurable degen ... it still degens, but it's more or less irrelevant. I managed to buy a Carcass Jack, the Shield obviously and the two Redbeaks. Apart from that, my gear is pretty crappy. I have a total of about 2700 Life (at level 70 now I think) and only about 1500 armour, so I can't do risky stuff ... I can farm things like Catacombs, but I have extreme problems with for instance the shrapnelldeath birds in the gardens. I also tried the grotto (lvl 66) map and died a few times, so I can only manage the easier opponents in harder areas. But that's all due to my gear I guess .. I have yet to get me stuff with high (say 70+) life on every piece of gear, along with the resists. Looking forward to the build by then :) It still is quite fun and awesome on clearing catacombs and such. Another big issue is lack of IIR or IIQ (which in Domination is hard anyway). Wish I had a 6L Carcas Jack to add IIR and IIQ to RF :)

Current build
Última edição por voonvoon em 3 de fev de 2014 05:21:32

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional