New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts

"
jdilly23 escreveu:

The problem is if you arent advertising it youre calling GGG out. They hate that. Probably more so than advertising RMT.

Your intentions do not matter in this subject. You might want to call GGG out but people that don't know what the word means google it and some of them proceed to use it. It is unintentional advertisement..
Why exactly are you calling GGG out in the first place? Do you have any idea how hard it is to control RMT?
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Última edição por Iluvatar_gr em 23 de nov de 2014 18:56:44
¿What about user post vote system? X negative votes = hidden message. Let the community regulate this.
So people could finally hide the silly Footprints Thread?
Love the game, but my armor improvement case disappeared from my hide out and I can't get it back? Wonder why?
thanks to this!., all hail its all for the good..^_^
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
I hate hateful posts.

Thank god there is no such things.
"
Markrayt escreveu:
I hate hateful posts.

I hate myself for hating this post.
"
"
Markrayt escreveu:
I hate hateful posts.

I hate myself for hating this post.

I hate your post about hating yourself for hating the post about hating hateful posts.

Please. Don't hate me.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Última edição por ArchSecter em 17 de mar de 2015 11:24:03
GGG are Evil

because of them, and their bloody game, a lot of us have had far less sleep time than we should :p
"
Gholaduncan escreveu:
GGG are Evil

because of them, and their bloody game, a lot of us have had far less sleep time than we should :p

Seriously GGG, why do you hate on my sleep?
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional