LS shadow vs LS duelist?

Thanks for the replies!

I'm working on a LS dual-wielding 1-handers (non-specific) and it's been good except for Mana Management. I just got a Mana Leech gem so it's starting to get better.

This is my build so far:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDkgRLxOeGdceGiaVKCowVDZ7UzVVS1YtYeJtbG17crt1iofbiGuMNpP8mVebtaSRpzSsf67PsbO1SLb3wzrLQdQF3uXjhOtj647tQf-T

I'm going through the center to south, Duelist area. Grab some Mana/Mana Regen (including Mana Flows) and good Life nodes (including Thick Skin), maybe some Accuracy. Fencing (+18% 1h dmg) is close and great. Then Celerity and Ambidexterity. I'm not gonna get Pointblank for now since I've been using LS as more of a medium to long range attack (Dual Strike being my trusty close range melee).
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Última edição por markus7 em 15 de jan de 2013 19:50:22
"
iBones escreveu:
"
AllGodsDie escreveu:
"
markus7 escreveu:
Thanks for the extra info. :- )

Would you pick up the +8% Projectile Damage nodes right at the beginning of Shadow for Lightning Strike too?

Well, it depends on how much dmg you what from the elemental portion of ls. Right now LS has insane single target dmg and is great aoe. Problem is things like that usually warrant nerfs. However, going up is great if your going to focus on a ci or high energy build. I think though that you want to get to the bottom of the dex tree as fast as possible. So I'd avoid it unless your planning on skipping some tankyness. If you go 1 hander, I'd go through the melee dmg grabbing acel, repartee, nullifcation and last arc. Or the dex nods if you want to get down the tree faster to get health and iron reflex faster. However,I honestly don't think the 5% nods are worth it unless your build is going up that path anyway. So I'd say it depends on how far you plan to build through the duelist area.

The reason Lightning Strike is fantastic at both Single target and AoE, is because it isn't necessarily working as intended. It currently hits your target twice, once with the melee portion and then again with one projectile. You can test this by hitting an enemy and only 2 of the three projectiles scatter. It's been said that it has been fixed for a future patch, so we will see just how effective LS will be as an all around skill.

That being said, to get the most damage out of the shadow starting area for LS, you should double dip into the one handed damage nodes, as well as the elemental damage ones, ending with Arcing Blows. The lightning portion of LS is calculated from your physical damage, and then enhanced by the elemental nodes.

I play on Hardcore, so I don't double dip, and I tend to go around the beginner nodes just to move down the tree faster for more defense. It's all personal preference.

Generally 5% dmg nods aren't worth it unless they get you to something. So I personally think the elemental nods by the ls start are a waste. But its all preference.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional