Season Five, Event 75: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Well, I'll be damned, my internet disconnected for 5-6 mins so I fell way behind, still got to 22 but damn that really cost me so much time, especially since I had to rerun a practically empty zone on top of that.

Race was fun though, had good rng and easy zones, just really frustrated about that random disconnect.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Última edição por SlixSC em 4 de dez de 2013 05:05:06
was in top 25 i believe until around lvl 9 when find several hard zones
pretty bad luck with loot this time, 2 chances, 2 usable rares, 2 trans, 2 alts... it seems like a joke, isn't it?
well at least didn't die and made it to 5º class
Started as witch died at 15 mins in at lvl 7, then re-rerolled spectral throw and had worst rng ever. Made it to lvl 12 before it died 2 minutes before the end.

Haha good job Metronomy
hmm for some reason my 2 first DC listed as dead lol)))
IGN: Infernalle
Última edição por paladinshiva em 4 de dez de 2013 05:09:25
I guess 625th isn't bad for my first endless ledge. Too bad I got swarmed by exploding squid babies near the end.

Probably shouldn't have picked marauder either.
I never win anything from this random prize i played so many race and still nothing
Spoiler
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
Had a rough start with zones 2-3 being unrushable (suiciders + grapplers + lightning curtains or arcers) and fell way behind, but then either the lvl 10 or 12 zone was zombies + melee bandits + double melee skeletons, with about half of them being blue, and i mostly caught up within about 1 minute.

Drops were solid throughout, never lacked for basic gear or a decent or better weapon.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
3 dcs, which two of were at the end of the same area. Just got back where I was (quicksilver flask empty of course) and dcd back to the start again. A bit frustrating, but what can you do. Still enjoyed the race, even I ended up lousy lvl 13 and didn't get basicly any drops at all.
Cheap rares:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/676748
8th shadow, 44th overall pretty sweet
getting used to this racing thing

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional