Hardcore Frost Witch Guide (Last Updated May 8th)

"
kurosaki75 escreveu:
i try it actually with my main we will see i m act 1 cruel

I m looking for the best combo Freezing pulse actually any tip??
And about Ice spear too not sure about which support choose

Faster Projectiles is a must (unless you have Quality FP)
LMP (or GMP if you're rich)

Life Leech becomes mandatory somewhere in Merciless

Mana Leech/Reduced Mana will probably be necessary if you have 5L or 6L - usually, you get the one based on sockets' color

Then, it's either :
- Faster Casting
- Added Cold Damage
- Cold Penetration
- Added Lightning (for shocks)
- Increase Crit Chances (Increased Freeze chance basically)
- Power charge on Critical (maybe, dunno if it's good)
- Other supports I might be forgetting

I usually use my Ice Spear as a Freezer from afar, so I have low DPS, but huge Crit increases, which allow me to keep dangerous champions far away
Hello, i would like if anyone could psot a step by step skill tree, cause i'mn a bit begginer and looker for a lot of wich build and seems like the ice one for me would perfecly fit it, i already have a fire high level and BLA.

a 20 level setp would fit me perfecly cause i dont relaly know what i should take 1st... DPS, ES, Elemetal resist, ect.

Help me please!
I loved your guide, I'm following it, lvl 24 right now..
Dude, the most awesome thing on ur guide is that u tell wich skill gems to get!! I LOVED IT!

Thanks very much!
whats your caste rate? freeze pulse per second and dps?

can you post or put the details of yous skill please? :)
Well, i guess it's time for a update here, since latest patch has touched lot of keypoints of this kind of build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/403446/page/1

Do you think is better to respec/move single nodes/stay the same/change build or char altoghether?
Would Vaal Pact be worth taking? With Vaal Pact will ES still naturally recover(via delay)?
Also would it be best to keep minions to a minimum and focus more on other things ?
thx for the very in-depth-guide without getting too complicated! enjoyed reading and trying a (slightly altered) version of ur build on my first hc witch now :)
nice work!
Última edição por starrox123 em 7 de jun de 2013 08:49:28
Hello! Sorry for the gravedigging, but I haven't played in a while and my hardcore main used to play with this build, which I assume now is outdated.
Any chance you know of a similar updated build for hc without having to create another character/reallocate half of my points?

Thanks!
Última edição por Patryz em 23 de set de 2013 03:44:25
Can some post a updated passive skill tree link? its all mucked up for
me
bump
IGN ThisTimeIsDifferent

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional