Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
lilianmarius escreveu:
"
borek664 escreveu:
Just did lvl70 map with 45% increased pack size + ele ref + fracture (new mod). Hitting pack with more than ~30 fragile monsters = instant RIP. Also, rare mob with Soul Conduit mod instagibs both you and your CPU thanks to reflect if you happen to kill it among corpses. Guess I'm not gonna touch maps until I get Vaal Detonate Dead.

Wait till you'll get 72+ map with -max resists/+90 % added fire dmg/fracture/packs of devourers

You'll shit in your pants , most retarded combo of mods i've seen till now , including that retarded new Fracture mod :)

I did Dry Peninsula (lv 73 map) today with those mods and few others i cant remember , died once but was on the edge of riping like another 10-12 times :)

I somehow feel that maps above lvl73 with bizzare combinations like Area is inhabited by Undead + pack size + ele ref + fractured gonna be hilariously difficult to run.
Última edição por borek664 em 12 de mar de 2014 05:23:25
Just got my 5L, but after some chromatics (15ish?) i realized that it might be very tough to get it with 3 red sockets to run WED, so I've put faster attacks as 5th link while amassing a huge number of chromatics.

Can anyone estimate:

1) the dps difference in percentage between WED and Faster Attacks

2) an approximation of the amount of chromatics that might be needed to get a RRRGG 5L ? I think it should be in the 100-200 range.
Hi guys, I've been playing this build and I must be doing something wrong. Please help me out.

I'm level 51. Here is my build.

And my gear:
Spoiler

I'm sitting at max resists, 44% evade and 1.7k hp and have recently switched from a claw to Blood Magic+Life Leech. The problem is I am squishy as hell. I have to pop health potions just to stay above 75% hp for blues and other trash mobs.
If I would get a faster main hand I would be literally killing myself just from spamming ST.

So, what is the problem? Should I be getting hp regen on gear or what? How do you guys run that Blood magic gem with this setup?
~ Comfortably Numb
Última edição por sebasm em 12 de mar de 2014 06:27:53
"
cloudscraper escreveu:
Just got my 5L, but after some chromatics (15ish?) i realized that it might be very tough to get it with 3 red sockets to run WED, so I've put faster attacks as 5th link while amassing a huge number of chromatics.

Can anyone estimate:

1) the dps difference in percentage between WED and Faster Attacks

2) an approximation of the amount of chromatics that might be needed to get a RRRGG 5L ? I think it should be in the 100-200 range.

Triple R sockets are super hard to get on eva chests (I assume you have eva one) due to the fact game determines probability of rolling color of socket taking into account item's requirements. Iirc people in this topic mentioned using about 400 or so chroms to get desired combination.

As far as the difference between those two WED gives more dps than FA. If you can ask your friend to give you Tabula Rasa and you'll see exact difference yourself.
Última edição por borek664 em 12 de mar de 2014 06:29:23
Just a question. I was thinking of doing this build as a project while not playing with my regular group, and I see that all 3 variants have very close, if not the same damage nodes, and hp. Yet the scion can grab Acrobatics with the same points spent.

By same damage, I guess it's slightly different for the 3 variants, but im deciding between shadow and scion here, screw ranger, too many of them in my char list =P ANYWAY! Shadow gets more proj dmg(because of the start) scion seems to get more ias(because of the start) is there any way to say which is better? If not well I guess scion seems to be the best for this build, as it can grab roughly the same damage, and the same HP as the shadow whilst also getting acrobatics(Not saying I will need, or want, but it's nice to have the option, easily accesible following the trees, for example).

My brain hurts thinking about it, gonna go to sleep. Hope I get a reply by the time I wake up :D.

meow

EDIT: Just took one last look, saw aspect of the panther(shadow tree) faily mediocre talents for the build imo. I guess that's Acrobatics, or Ondars right there hehe. Another thing I guess could be done, if you randomly have alot of accuracy on gear, could take out Resolute and put in the other that you have not taken (guess it depends on how much dps you want to sacrifice) and with some more levels after your average 108pt build could go towards that, maybe even that taunting 1% life regen node at the templar area XD
Última edição por Malum95 em 12 de mar de 2014 07:51:18
hello im currently level 57 using this build, i feel very squishy im at 1.3K life 36% evade and all but fire maxed can anyone give me some advice on where i need to improve?

my build :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YMfRB_Fy8c3B0UHaoelCSwJ-0o-jIJOyg8LUGHRnFKyFM1VcZYr1pSYENodGxGbWxuPW6qb55ybHKpeA182X5Zf8aCx4MJhtGHKY9GkyeUoJtdm7WnCKiaqW6sP6yqtAy18rc-uJPDOsT2xp7GrspKz2XQ0NhN2mLcV-GI6-7xdvKX-ej60g==

My gear
Spoiler

Tabula Rasa i was lucky enough to find at level 19 and have been using it every since but i fear that the lack of stats is hurting me alot. also since i used all my luck with finding tabula im pretty much broke so buying good gear is hard right now. also i know some points are not in the right spots i am working on moving them i started following another build and them moved to this one, is that one of the reasons im so damn squishy? i even picked up a few life nodes the build doesnt call for.
Última edição por doctruscott em 12 de mar de 2014 07:46:38
Hi, Buzz. tnx a lot for build, i works amazing with my curr gear

i know need to up gloves nd boots for now
but i think without lighting coil it will be too hard to run without acro nd ondar
btw i cant do some bosses like courty/trapper/chimera nd kole
after taking 6l coil i'll try them(=
tnx again for build
hi since im moving to Ambush gonna sell all my buzzsaw gear here the list with bo but feel free to offer :)

Spoiler

~b/o 45 exa
~b/o 7 exa
~b/o 30 exa
~b/o 45 exa
~b/o 10 exa
~b/o 4 exa
~b/o 15 exa
~b/o 20 chaos
~b/o 5 exa
~b/o 130 exa

can solo almost every mods map till 78

b/o for full gear with gems 300 exa

11441 DPS
5.21 APS
5353 HP
7760 Eva rat (41% chance to evade)
82% Fire res (Purity at lvl 17)
77% Cold res
80% Light res (Purity at lvl 16)
-20% Chaos res

How does the SAPPING attribute on flask (life removed from mana) work with 95+% mana reserved?
Última edição por cloudscraper em 12 de mar de 2014 08:32:38
"
cloudscraper escreveu:
How does the SAPPING attribute on flask (life removed from mana) work with 95+% mana reserved?

kills what mana you have left, not sure if it lowers the heal amount though

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional