Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Sup guys, just respeced my LVL 79 scion to this build....I find that i am super squishy though....any thought to help with my survivability? All my stuff linked below....

Gear
Spoiler

SkillTree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9EH8RlhcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqiP2JDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6LYMvbzKJNuk7KDyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2TnZp5noG1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1pwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ037ZE9xX4Yjjauq66-7sOO4O73rv8PF289322vrS-wn8xf66
"
KorgothBG escreveu:
@cyranorick

Q1.
This build utilizes only elemental damage. You can dismiss any hpysical damage on your weapon because it will do close to nothing. Physical damage is not increase by support gems/passive nodes/items.

)

OK, I seem to be a little stupid then.. ^^
I was using this Weapon so far:
and followed the skilltree exactly ike suggested. ((Am 67 as of now)

Regarding what you said, I bought this one here:

My old weapon had 96 eDPS.. this one has 180 eDPS .. nearly doubled it.. what I get was a raise in dps from 2083 to 2109. (with Spectral Throw]
I now attack 3.12 times / sec, instead of 3,17.

For 10 Chaos (yeah, maybe I shouldn´t have spent that much for it.. but how should I know? ^^) I expected a bigger burst in DPS.. since I now use the suggested 3 damage auras.

What the heck was I doing wrong this time? ^^
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
Daabeast escreveu:
Sup guys, just respeced my LVL 79 scion to this build....I find that i am super squishy though....any thought to help with my survivability? All my stuff linked below....

Gear
Spoiler

SkillTree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9EH8RlhcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqiP2JDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6LYMvbzKJNuk7KDyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2TnZp5noG1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1pwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ037ZE9xX4Yjjauq66-7sOO4O73rv8PF289322vrS-wn8xf66

More evasion on gear, and pick up Acrobatics if you want the survivability boost.

"
cyranorick escreveu:
"
KorgothBG escreveu:
@cyranorick

Q1.
This build utilizes only elemental damage. You can dismiss any hpysical damage on your weapon because it will do close to nothing. Physical damage is not increase by support gems/passive nodes/items.

)

OK, I seem to be a little stupid then.. ^^
I was using this Weapon so far:
and followed the skilltree exactly ike suggested. ((Am 67 as of now)

Regarding what you said, I bought this one here:

My old weapon had 96 eDPS.. this one has 180 eDPS .. nearly doubled it.. what I get was a raise in dps from 2083 to 2109. (with Spectral Throw]
I now attack 3.12 times / sec, instead of 3,17.

For 10 Chaos (yeah, maybe I shouldn´t have spent that much for it.. but how should I know? ^^) I expected a bigger burst in DPS.. since I now use the suggested 3 damage auras.

What the heck was I doing wrong this time? ^^

You got the wrong idea again. Min-max Attack Speed on a 1.7 Foil and that will boost your DPS sky high... that was the one I was using on my Nem character.

Attacks per second over ANYTHING else.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Última edição por Chundadragon em 16 de mar de 2014 10:30:38
@Daabeast
Also you have close to life on your gear... you can't expect much without life on your gear :/

@cyranorick
pretty much what cyranorick said. Don't forget that your main damage comes from your anger/wrath auras not from the actual elemental damage of your weapon.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks again XD

Ok.. getting closer XD
Another 15 Chaos later I now have this one:
which at least gave me 104 dps compared to the first weapon. :)

DPS-Wise.. what would be the next thing to buy to get a boost.. I maxed my res and even have positice Chaos res. So def should be fine.. But damagewise I seem to lack a little... Mobs are stubborn before they fall.. even in the docks XD

Sorry for bothering you guys so often.. but I love this build so far, and it worked great... but now I came to a point, where uit´s getting a little slow XD

regards,
Rick
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
cyranorick escreveu:
Thanks again XD

Ok.. getting closer XD
Another 15 Chaos later I now have this one:
which at least gave me 104 dps compared to the first weapon. :)

DPS-Wise.. what would be the next thing to buy to get a boost.. I maxed my res and even have positice Chaos res. So def should be fine.. But damagewise I seem to lack a little... Mobs are stubborn before they fall.. even in the docks XD

Sorry for bothering you guys so often.. but I love this build so far, and it worked great... but now I came to a point, where uit´s getting a little slow XD

regards,
Rick

You need to have WED on rings, belt and amulet - for example -

Then get Alpha's

Then 6L and go rampage. (I assume you have a 5L)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Última edição por Chundadragon em 16 de mar de 2014 11:05:39
And start using Wrath. ASAP!
For me Wrath is the difference between 5400 and 8800... and thats just level 18 wrath!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Última edição por KorgothBG em 16 de mar de 2014 11:02:52
Thanks for the guidance, Chunda. :)
And Korgoth: Already did that after your first answer XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
I enjoy having my own personal army to help others out in this thread.

Rest assured I lurk most of the time and check the thread every 5-8 hours. If I feel something isn't adequately answered I'll step in. Doesn't seem to be necessary most of the time these days though.

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hallo, I enjoy your biuld very much, but have a question about 3 WED nods near ranger start? It is more than 500 dpsm why didnt you take them?
IGN: Javana

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional