Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Have u thought of running dual taming rings? Im currently runnimg them amd they give a very nice wed dmg boost. Since its like 15% to ele dmg with weps and then 15% ele dmg base. As well since 1 ring gives me 23 all ress and the other gives me 21 all res. Thwy r expensivebut im usuing them till I can buy 2 wed rings with ias life and somw res.
"
Darkendsouls escreveu:
Have u thought of running dual taming rings? Im currently runnimg them amd they give a very nice wed dmg boost. Since its like 15% to ele dmg with weps and then 15% ele dmg base. As well since 1 ring gives me 23 all ress and the other gives me 21 all res. Thwy r expensivebut im usuing them till I can buy 2 wed rings with ias life and somw res.

How often do you shock stack mobs/high hp bosses? And how do you do vs ele reflect?
I havnt paid attention to the shock stacking but I would say everyone in a whilr. And ele reflect hasnt done much to mr. Im only doing lvl 70-73 maps atm and I only got 2.9k hp and reflect doesnt bother me much at all
Im also doing this build on my shadow so I had to waste some points. Currently lvl 81. Hence my low hp
"
GrimgnawIsNoSaint escreveu:
"
Darkendsouls escreveu:

How often do you shock stack mobs/high hp bosses? And how do you do vs ele reflect?

I took one taming off because i yolo'd sick ring with regal+3ex that actually gave me like 1k dps boost. In compensation to losing 5% shock chance, i took static blows and chance to shock. Results are, im shocking with almost every hit :). Dps currently: 13122

My talent tree 

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0XLxmKGjgajxzcHRQdqiLqJLAn7S2DL28xnjIJMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSshN41XGVdZX4lnzWlJgQ2TnZp5nvWxGbj1uqm-ecLtybHKpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGI8Y9GkFWTJ5cGm12boZu1ogCmV6cIp4SomqlurFmsqrQMtfK3PriTu-PAGsM6xKLE9saexq7KSs3qz2XQ0NN-1CPZE-GI42rnY-jW7Djub_KX89322vrS-wn-Cv6P_ro=

My Gear

"
homoneekeri escreveu:
"
GrimgnawIsNoSaint escreveu:
"
Darkendsouls escreveu:

I took one taming off because i yolo'd sick ring with regal+3ex that actually gave me like 1k dps boost. In compensation to losing 5% shock chance, i took static blows and chance to shock. Results are, im shocking with almost every hit :). Dps currently: 13122

My talent tree 

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0XLxmKGjgajxzcHRQdqiLqJLAn7S2DL28xnjIJMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSshN41XGVdZX4lnzWlJgQ2TnZp5nvWxGbj1uqm-ecLtybHKpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGI8Y9GkFWTJ5cGm12boZu1ogCmV6cIp4SomqlurFmsqrQMtfK3PriTu-PAGsM6xKLE9saexq7KSs3qz2XQ0NN-1CPZE-GI42rnY-jW7Djub_KX89322vrS-wn-Cv6P_ro=

My Gear

Thats a sick ring mate. So is ur wep. Im current running with 8k dps due to using my la crit builds gear. And I dont have a 6l evasion chest yet so im running with a tabula rasa. I dont have any wep amulate or belt yet. Gonna start looking when I get home from work. .

This is my gear right now. And I know I need to upgrade

Última edição por Darkendsouls em 4 de fev de 2014 04:20:43
Anyways. I want to thank thw dude that made this build. This build is so much more fun then the one I was playing before and thw survivability is better and even thoufht I dont crit I enjoy the constant damage
repost sorry:

I would also like to know if its better to get CATALYSE or INNER FORCE?! which one gives the most DPS?

also is resolute technique really necessary?!?

and finaly i jsut read:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Buffs
and i dont see the point of getting increased buff.... it doesnt seems to boost the wrath/anger damage at all...
increased buff is not the same thing as increased aura effect
or at least the difference in having INNER FORCE or not is barely noticeable for me.... wouldnt it be better to spend al thsoe point to get INNER FORCe on some HP node instead?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Última edição por xenochaos1 em 4 de fev de 2014 07:54:59
i would like to have some advise about my build... i cant seems to get high damage like all of you do....

STATS:
DEF = max res / 40% chance to evade
OFF:
Spoiler

TREE:

GEAR:
Spoiler

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Última edição por xenochaos1 em 4 de fev de 2014 08:43:58
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
repost sorry:

I would also like to know if its better to get CATALYSE or INNER FORCE?! which one gives the most DPS?

also is resolute technique really necessary?!?

and finaly i jsut read:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Buffs
and i dont see the point of getting increased buff.... it doesnt seems to boost the wrath/anger damage at all...
increased buff is not the same thing as increased aura effect
or at least the difference in having INNER FORCE or not is barely noticeable for me.... wouldnt it be better to spend al thsoe point to get INNER FORCe on some HP node instead?

well i would suggest to get inner force sooner or later. becuase it also boosts anger and wraith. once u get al the auras buff nodes it will really make ur anger and wraith do more dmg. that i assure you, for example. my grace gem gives me a flat amount of evasion. aprox 1800 atm. with all the aura buff nodes increases that dramaticly.
considering i have 3.4k base evasion with no grace aura on, after i put grace on i have 13k evasion. and thats with just a gem that gives 1800. so the buffs DEFINATLY have a effect. but weather to get hp or inner force first, that depends on if u need more for w/e level your at. but i suggest picking up inner force sooner or later.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional