Season Five, Event 116: 12 Hour Endless Ledge

That was a monumental struggle in futility. Thank chris i found Detonate dead fairly early on and then arc a little later. Orb drops should have been scaled up like in descent. 2 alchs 2 chaos all wasted on dumpster wands.
I agree, the orb drops were few and very, very far between.
Impossible for me to reach level 51 and the start of the area got me already punctured.

Should have gone duelist instead of Scion then I would have gotten more damage.

Found quiet some nice support Gems I could use.

Endurance Chage on Stun,Attack Speed, LGOH.
Even Enfeeble dropped but I had no luck on chromatics.

But also found several smokemines, Beartrap, GMP(too expensive and I went rather melee).
Melee on full life was only of use after I found Ondars Clasp.

Also I think that Artic Breath and Puncture does far too much damage.
But I died several times at the start(4-8) because of really unthankful rolled mobs such as Suiciders+ TC, Dischargerchamps with instant Powercharge, Flicker with Vulnerability(twice).

Poor EQ till level 22. Then a 100 max dmg Eteched Greatsword.

At level 36 a slightly better sword.

I found the final 4 link axe in the level 40 area but I kept my currency for more urgent matters and once I had 3 alch I rolled a nice axe.

I think the Attackspeed on an 1.2 APS weapon is unmatched without multistrike ;)

The expprogression now gets killed at level 42 instead of level 30.
Sadly the bosses repeat now after some time.

Possible there are some newer bosses later but Oak was the last unique encouter after that all bosses have been encountered at last once or twice.

Got second shadow with level 47. I went to sleep and wanted to get 48 after I wake up but was too late. Race was quite fun early but became very slow and boring later.

I had a decently working Cast on Crit build (links in my chest), which sounds ridiculus :P It just sucked that I didn't take any spells with me, even threw away ice nova that I used at level 1. Storm Call is terrible for CoC because monsters too often move away from spell before they get hit. If I had EK there I would be crushing.

My dual strike DPS was about 1.5k, which was quite nice.

MY TREE

Drop rate skill gems could be increased. It would lead to interesting builds. I think that drop rates of very rare orbs (regals, exalts, possibly mirrors, not divines)should be higher for this race. Would be really cool to craft better things.
Última edição por globbi em 15 de dez de 2013 03:19:43
Final EQ:

Spoiler

Switch:

Unused Currency:

Spoiler

had 2 toons die, last one found some ok gear but could only use the weapon until the last few mins.
Rank 10 overal, level 51. Amazing RNG in terms of defensive stats (see gear), but terrible offensive capabilities. finally found an alch around level 50 and alched a white sword i found (didn't have whetstones) which i used to the end even though it was quite bad. towards the end i got terrible mob rng, slow one by one killing or luring mobs in corners so i can run past them. still it was quite fun.

vaal or no balls
Died as first witch at 39 when I got pretty much one shot by crit arcers with 1100 hp and 76% lightning res (had purity of lightning going).

Went to eat, did the descent champions race, then rerolled here, almost catching 1st place again, getting level 47.

The race went from being really quite fun to being one of the most tedious experiences in my life, being comparable only to the last long endless ledge race.

No damage supports or auras, no good weapons, was using a 130 top end weapon until level 45, then made a small upgrade to 170.

Pretty dumpster gear. Fighting whites was a trial. Got extremely lucky to get warlord's mark to drop, otherwise I would not have been able to continue due to perpetually empty flasks.

found a grand total of 4 supports, stun,blind,minion health and blood magic -_- blind was the last i found around 39 not happy.
and no aura's :(

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional