1.0.3 Patch Notes

You mean like dieing due to a DC that rolls back to a point where you were alive?

Yes shit happens - even for a mirror. Its a game.
"
BARL escreveu:
"
Buchsbaum escreveu:
"
Qarl escreveu:

Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

that's the same shit D3 does... you come across some spawning mobs and instead of "yeah, more to kill" it's "meh, I have to wait until they'v done their thing". breaks the flow of the game for no reason at all.

Agree, completely unnecessary. Not sure how these things pop up as priorities for fixing.

Because people killed them before the spiders had any chance in attack? That was always stupid and im glad there was a fix.
Worst patch I've seen this game ever have.

"

Because people killed them before the spiders had any chance in attack? That was always stupid and im glad there was a fix.

They're fucking spiders, nobody gives a shit about some trash that falls over in a second. Now it wastes lots of time.
@Aelloon
Última edição por Aelloon em 11 de dez de 2013 03:19:30
The could have just made the animation faster ^^;
"
Aelloon escreveu:

"

They're fucking spiders, nobody gives a shit about some trash that falls over in a second. Now it wastes lots of time.

And how do you explain killing something that's climbing up a wall and out of reach of any sort of attack before it reaches the top?

Easy. You don't. This change makes it more logical.
"
Projectile Physical Attack Damage is available to the Shadow, Ranger, Duelist, Witch and Scion from the "The Siren's Cadence" quest in Cruel difficulty.

I didn´t get any rewards at all from that quest. Hm?
Última edição por vrakk em 11 de dez de 2013 03:25:11
GJ,you let me down,GGG
New pet and skull is really cool,but when I see my poooor Infernal Blow...
Hope you can do sth to buff melee elemental templar before 5.0.0 :(
IGN:GT_Tea
"
Zoen escreveu:
"
Aelloon escreveu:

"

And how do you explain killing something that's climbing up a wall and out of reach of any sort of attack before it reaches the top?

Like aRPGs are about beeing logical :D
Go out and try Flicker striking around or swing your sword 10times/sec :D
not going throught other stuff :D
aRPGs are about fun and waiting for those lazy bastards to climb up is not fun at all
that is all :D

P.S. Generally i support GGG in their work - just this lil thing sounds time wasting, ours in play and yours in development :)
OMG fix bug with hex master. my curses expire. enemies not.
"
Zoen escreveu:
"
Aelloon escreveu:

"

Um, I have a bow. It shoots things at a distance? The whole ranged attack thing.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional