1.0.3 Patch Notes

I consider myself very lucky that I levelled a Ranger to 37 (finished Normal) but then decided to change to Scion, both using bows, because I wanted a quicker path to Iron Grip. Thankfully I can get to the Siren's Cadence pretty quick now for my increased physical projectile damage gem, but would it not be a good idea, even if just temporarily, when you add new gems like this, to have them a little easier to get? Say, for 48 hours have them either on a vendor or on an earlier quest?

I'm not saying they should be given out for free as soon as you log in, I think the location of Barrage is appropriate, it's far enough that it's not free, but also someone can get it without too much trouble.

Also, I'm looking forward to trying out the Blacksmith again, last night I had to abandon him as I could just never get any distance from him. Has anyone got a ballpark figure for the CD on his Leap Slam?
Map EXP/Loot Penalty Calculator: http://i.imgur.com/dYtMbb3.png
"
rampagingrabbit escreveu:

With regards to the dupe.. if I skinned some item with a khoams heart, then mirrored it, then reclaimed the duped khoahms heart, then traded that dupe for a truckload of ex orbs, when the buyer logs off does his newly brought khoams Get deleted? And what about the original khoams I used for their fraud? Does that Gert deleted? How does/did the dupe work and did people Get ripped off?

I think this is exactly the issue. I presume (but have no idea) that GGG would deal with this on a case by case basis.

The dupe bug didn't really inflate the economy as far as I'm aware due to the GGG item checker, but it could seemingly have been used to scam people. Whether or not this actually happened and in what scale, I've no idea.

P.
nice work!
maybe in the next patch ...
-press "tab" in a map in addition to the already existing information, add the remaining number of mobs in the map as command / remaining
-in the info object and add the itemlevel the level required to use it so you do not have to remove the buds
-the guild stash you can not add or remove objects by pressing "ctrl"

for now I can not think of anything, great game and great job of supporting good game and thanks to all
Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

this is gonna be annoying
"
bibi1338 escreveu:

I've been waiting for this since CB. Always thought it was dumb you could attack them while they were climbing.

And holy crap showing stash tab colors in the drop down is UGLY! I want it back to just names please, ugh.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
veri nais!
"
bibi1338 escreveu:

idd, considering they block the path before they have climbed up.
"
Qarl escreveu:
Fixed a dupe method involving the Mirror of Kalandra. It no longer also duplicates an item that was skin transfered into the target item.]

Dupe method!!! Its D2 all over again. And I doubt the dupe is only limited to skins.
I wonder how many items are printed per hour on the servers.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Archwizard escreveu:
"
bibi1338 escreveu:

I've been waiting for this since CB. Always thought it was dumb you could attack them while they were climbing.

And holy crap showing stash tab colors in the drop down is UGLY! I want it back to just names please, ugh.

About the stash tab drop list, I wish they made it (or at least an option) to stay up all the time, or/and make it so you can change hotkeys for changing tabs with keyarrows, maybe make it so scroll on the mouse switch tabs while stash is open instead if zooming.

About the Barrage skill i would had preferred it to work like strafe in d2 or as multistrike (zeal in d2) in poe. Since it helps a lot vs "small desynced" monsters. Hard to hit something manuely when the target in reality is 0.5 cm< in random direction.
the new blacksmith is not necessarily easy. Someone died in the group i was. But he was typing about this boss right that time

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional