873 DPS 6L Vaal Axe Mirror service

That's beautiful. Congratulations!
IGN: @nelson_mandildo, @balki_bartokomous, @thailadyboy
Some of my crafted items http://i.imgur.com/ALWOzHk.jpg
"
nguyen259 escreveu:
I would totally mirror it if theres A top tier fire dmg.
Spectral throw - blood magic - added fire - faster attack - weapon elemental dmg - lmp/gmp.
Very nice craft after all.

Yeah I agree... Added fire dmg makes more sense.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Holy mother of god, that's insane...

Congrats!
IGN zhuobufan
just thought i would let you know, something weird happened, some guy called Xiscoo pmed me ingame today asking how much for this axe if i was selling it lol, i dont know if you know of him but i just thought i would say incase you know who he is
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"
Slider13 escreveu:
50 exalt fee? Softcore is the biggest joke.

Ehm.. Mirror + 50 exalt is not even a fraction of what it would cost to craft the weapon regardless of the server..

Great Axe OP. Just gotta critisize the accuracy and Fire res tho.. The dps would obviously be the same if you had crit on it with Resolute Tecnique but then you would have no need for the accuracy anyways:S
Just makes me wonder why u didnt roll strenght instead wich would benefit dps no matter what nodes u had.
But its just minor scalings tho. The axe is pure beast and congrats!
@TiKaD
Última edição por Fjeldberg em 14 de dez de 2013 20:17:20
"
just thought i would let you know, something weird happened, some guy called Xiscoo pmed me ingame today asking how much for this axe if i was selling it lol, i dont know if you know of him but i just thought i would say incase you know who he is

Just to let everyone know this guy "Xiscoo" has also contacted me ingame and wanted to know everything about this axe he also wanted a screen capture of it (which i wouldn't give him). Myself (I_BEARS_I) and Cryogenix are the only two people mirroring this axe.

I work away and he handles my account for me when I am not here if contacted by anyone but us be very weary as they may be trying to scam you.

Big thankyou to "DiiSTURB3D KIWI" for bringing it to my attention I may have thought nothing of it otherwise.
"
Fjeldberg escreveu:
"
Slider13 escreveu:
50 exalt fee? Softcore is the biggest joke.

Ehm.. Mirror + 50 exalt is not even a fraction of what it would cost to craft the weapon regardless of the server..

Great Axe OP. Just gotta critisize the accuracy and Fire res tho.. The dps would obviously be the same if you had crit on it with Resolute Tecnique but then you would have no need for the accuracy anyways:S
Just makes me wonder why u didnt roll strenght instead wich would benefit dps no matter what nodes u had.
But its just minor scalings tho. The axe is pure beast and congrats!

As you mentioned it was damned costly. When we got a top tier mod we liked we kept it. We would have loved to have a big strength roll, but it just never came up, we vasilated over every roll that came up and was top tier. We decided that taking the lesser mods would increase our chances of getting the rolls we wanted to increase DPS, and reduce the currency cost.
"
I_BEARS_I escreveu:
"

Just to let everyone know this guy "Xiscoo" has also contacted me ingame and wanted to know everything about this axe he also wanted a screen capture of it (which i wouldn't give him). Myself (I_BEARS_I) and Cryogenix are the only two people mirroring this axe.

I work away and he handles my account for me when I am not here if contacted by anyone but us be very weary as they may be trying to scam you.

Big thankyou to "DiiSTURB3D KIWI" for bringing it to my attention I may have thought nothing of it otherwise.

np :D
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
That trash axe isn't even as good as this

you know why? because its in standard nooby default loserville.
"
oldpainless666 escreveu:
That trash axe isn't even as good as this

you know why? because its in standard nooby default loserville.

Someone has low self esteem. ;)
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional