||||||||| THE UNDERGROUND ||||||||| Maps, Loot, Fun & Friendly Gaming!

Hey, 24yo romanian here, got vent and what not :) and you guyz seem like a fair bunch of ppl. Looking forward to grping :)
ign: Darlay | Kreell | Theseion | LittleEddy | Krelyana
I would like to join, 21yr old Canadian player with vent. Currently playing Dual-claw Witch. Can you send me a pm with the information I require?
Just PM me here guys or add myself (or an officer) as a friend in-game and we'll get you the vent info and get you playing.

Archon
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
Updated the first post and added new levels to members. Missing about 10 members as I need to see them online to get their levels. :)
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
You guys on HC?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Negative. See Original Post, below the logo. Default league.

Too many bugs in HC / random deaths. For us, it's about having fun .. dying is part of the game. :)
Última edição por Gamer1975 em 1 de fev de 2013 11:33:30
You guys sound like a cool group of people. Can you tell me around what time you are all usually on? I am from the West coast. 30yr old Network and Systems Administrator. Long history of Action RPG's (I lived and breathed D2 for way to long lol). I have 3 charters in the mid to late 20's but my Marauder seems to be taking lead as my main. He is a life gain + Life Steal + High HP Tank. I have made him to revolve completely around HP with the Blood Mage Perk. He is 1handed + Shield and I will continue down the HP + Armor + Block path.

PM me please as I would like to join.

Thanks for the consideration
So many new members have joined over the past week, it's really starting to feel like a family now. We are always scouting for more decent human beings to join our ranks, so if you think you've got the qualities we look for, send Archon, myself, or Braydel a message via forums or in-game.

Cheers all!
The website is up! We will post the address shortly.
UP!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional