PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .
Xbox reinício dos servidores em:
Sony reinício dos servidores em:

[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

"
Sixnia escreveu:
"
speedbump86 escreveu:
Is the passive tree posted by invalesco messed up for anyone else? I keep seeing random nodes un-ticked when they shouldnt be

That is because this passive tree in this guide is from the beta, the current tree has changed quite abit

damn. wish I could get a look at the old version so I would have something to base mine off of. it sounds interesting
Can we have a build update for 1.0.0?
"
speedbump86 escreveu:
That is because this passive tree in this guide is from the beta, the current tree has changed quite abit

Anyway to get a new one shown please?

Thanks! :)

Well, i tried remade the build from the old versions and i just got this, since the creator dont see this post anymore, if someone have some tips to give us will be welcome.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIbXtVS4w2sbPtQaZ_h9sWv_PqcFLAUeOEiGsZ1w5IEZZW6gV9naP8q3_GJ6labSQ8p1xJUcLstMWX0Fb1uT7bbn3jflmsZth2LOGOilzGwcWIQpAbcFaaE9vUd_1jQ_LhNj2ly4Ie2wsc3JMntAxGcYMJYeK29xEv7BjDbdA5F9he-g==
Última edição por jackcabral90 em 28 de out de 2013 00:45:24
yeah i was following this build on my shadow and now the skill tree's changed and this guide is outdated... I don't know what to do =/ need some help in putting in my skills. Most guides now follow a ghost reaver/CI build but I don't have the proper gear for a CI build, my gear is for an hp/armor build...
yeah is there anyway we can get updates skill trees here? im looking for good shadow builds and this one sounds interesting.

Thanks!
Is there anyone running this life based build that can share their passive tree?
I'm using this guide i'm level 37 right now check it out, maybe someone got some advice I can use? I do lots of damage though :)

My gear:
Spoiler

skilltree:
Última edição por Manthe_blaqskull em 30 de dez de 2013 15:50:35
Hey I want to make a dagger dual wield shadow using LS for AoE and and viper/dual strike for single target. I made this build in the calculator but I want some tips on how to improve it and what should I do with bandits to achieve the highest possible results from it.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBA4cEsQUtBbUF-QzyD8QSIBXwFr8YvRutHNwdyh4aIWAi6iQ8JP0nqSgqKLUo2ymlK28s4S1HMFQ0kzY9O3xAoElRTGBOKlBCU99VS1b1WNtabVqmW69cxl6LYEth4mNwbXtuaXBScFZwcnTtd_1463rvfeN-WX_Ggh6E2YTvh9uIQow2joqQG5P8lWaX0JlXmhObJpuDnZaio6OKpcunXKxmrs-yRLTFtUi2QbjKuT6-p8APwcXN6s_40k3Tfth22wvbbtvU3ILcx90N3-_nCudU53To1uuO707veu_j8-r8xf-T
Also I know that dual wield is not the best option but I like it more than 1h and shield. If you have some skill/support gem setups that you think would go nice with this build feel free to post them aswell. Thanks in advance.
Última edição por varouxis em 23 de jan de 2014 10:16:04
People need to stop bumping and posting here

old build is old

yeah ironic i just did that to say this lol

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional