Finding Names for your Characters - List of Resources

"
Alysma escreveu:
Glad you like it :-D
Also, a new addition: List of Monsters and Fabulous Beasts from Ancient and Medieval Cultures

Just in time for Hallowe'en! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
*BUMP!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Or you can just get into early beta like I did and buy a bunch of extra character slots to take all the good names before everyone else catches on to what a great game this is.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
GodlyMe escreveu:
Or you can just get into early beta like I did and buy a bunch of extra character slots to take all the good names before everyone else catches on to what a great game this is.

I bow before your creativity and farsightedness in securing those character names! =*[.]*=
Updates for 1.3.0 :-D

The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species
Lists of Bacterial Names
List of Fungi (UK Species)
And here's another one:

Book of Names @ The LunarBerry. Lists of names from various categories.

:-)
*BUMP!* for increased access! =^[.]^=
New Year update:

Geography

Geographical Names from all countries.
Also great fun to just randomly browse and poke around

Yes, there is an Austrian town named "Fucking", they do have a bit of a problem with place-name sign theft and a company brews a beer called "Fucking Hell" (hell = light in German) :-D

Happy 2015 :-)
Someone should go through and list all of Alysma's hard work in one post.

I'm far too lazy, so someone else needs to step up.

(Also willing to give up my character name Desync_M_M_M_My_Ass if anyone wants it.)
"
Moonyu escreveu:
Someone should go through and list all of Alysma's hard work in one post.

I'm far too lazy, so someone else needs to step up.

(Also willing to give up my character name Desync_M_M_M_My_Ass if anyone wants it.)

Check page one of this thread, seems pretty up to date and is recently edited.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional