[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
Phadal escreveu:
"
JonnyMiami escreveu:
i noticed you are running clarity, discipline and anger. if you are running all 3 then you will be in low mana and will take double spell damage from your mantle. also, i agree with the more life and a granite for kole. i killed dom at 64 but it took a while before i was able to take kole without a granite and piety without a cold flask. the 92 cold res make pietys cold attacks easy.

I do not believe reserved mana from aura's count against "low mana", it is strictly 30% and below of your remaining mana.

No, that's wrong.
Check out low-life builds that use auras to get below 30%
IGN: Kulde
"
n00boxular escreveu:

I think I've hit a dead end on my gear tho. Res is capped. HP is 3000. DPS is 860 with a 4 L right now. Apart for saving for a 5L, i've got nothing else to upgrade. Unless someone here can suggest something.

Getting to 5L would be pretty big. You could also up your damage significantly by improving your wand and getting cast speed on your jewelry. Of course, it might be expensive to get items with similar defensive stats and cast speed.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
"
Cast when Damage Taken #3, linked to Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, and Arctic Breath/Frost Wall. Explained before, helps a lot against hard hitters. We keep everything at level 1, so make sure you don't overlevel any of the gems. Make sure Enduring Cry is socketed higher then Immortal call. CwDT will cast the highest gem first, then the ones following the first one!

Wait, does this mean Enduring Cry, Arctic breath, Immortal Call should ALL stay at lvl1? Just want to make sure..
Última edição por PosixNinja83 em 31 de jan de 2014 00:22:22
"
Appels_Zijn_Gezond escreveu:
Kinda late here, but wanted to respond + post something exciting :>

@chaosphysik: I'd say go with the hate cry.
Also, It's not about how much available mana you get, but how much total mana you get - discipline will increase the mana regen by quite a bit :>
Another Aura tyhat might be nice is Grace, if you pick up IR as well :)

Ah yes. This build is Nemesis Viable. I hit 64 today in the one week(started two days late :( ), and everything's going with ease.

Even Corrupted Bloods, something I personally was afraid of, seemed to posses to threat to me - even with 20 stacks, bears/melee mobs with increased phys won't kill me fast enough.
I feel really overpowered now. I swear, that's gonna be my downfall.

Going a slightly different build as well, started as a witch(too many ST scions around), and focussed more around Health. As a result, with crappy items, I got over 3K life already. Going to 5K end game with MoM.

All in all, this build seems to be a grand succes even on Nemi :>
I might turn this witch build into a new topic especially for nemesis, while keeping this one for SC, even though I'm positive that the build as it stands here, is good enough to be used in Nemi anyways.

Right, sleep.
Cya guys soon :>

Any chance you could post that witch tree here? I too did 1week hc race and managed to get to lvl 67 before RIP to a corpse exploding totem off screen that 2 shot me through exploding a rare queen and a champion queen on top of me lol! Did quite well, but Im curious what nodes you sacrificed for more hp nodes!

Cheers!
Avantor
hey, i just want to thanks you for sharing this build. IT's awesome.
I'm now 68, can easily running Lunarius and Piery without dying.
total played time 3 days, and really spent no more than 1 exa.
below is mine equipments now.

Spoiler

and one silly questing, is Vaal Pact works good with this build ?
"
PosixNinja83 escreveu:
"
Cast when Damage Taken #3, linked to Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, and Arctic Breath/Frost Wall. Explained before, helps a lot against hard hitters. We keep everything at level 1, so make sure you don't overlevel any of the gems. Make sure Enduring Cry is socketed higher then Immortal call. CwDT will cast the highest gem first, then the ones following the first one!

Wait, does this mean Enduring Cry, Arctic breath, Immortal Call should ALL stay at lvl1? Just want to make sure..

Look at the OP's gear in the Gear tab and see how he set it up. I was confused as well.

Also, I would suggest everyone trying to put "Increased Duration" instead of frostwall, helps loads!

3ex for the chest, or 4.5ex for all 3 pieces..IGN: Sanserrae
Última edição por JTDSR71 em 31 de jan de 2014 07:32:25
Thanks for this nice and cheap build.

My brother and I build one and now we meld all enemies down. Our main problem are hard hitting phys enemies. IC, EnduringCry, AA, Life, etc are all good, but in lvl 73 maps with extra damage its not so easy to survive. Lightning Warp beams us often in the big packs.

Life: ~3000 Armor: ~400 Evasion: 0

The only gear pieces for Armor are: Helm, Gloves, Boots, Belt, Juwelery

My actual gear setup:

My
Última edição por MasterOfWoooho em 31 de jan de 2014 07:43:16
Little update to my post on 33 page.

Gear

Stats

I stop trying to make second Infernal Mantle 6s and just buy third with 6s for 3 chaos. 400+ chromatic and 20+ fusings (i make IM 20% before each fusing). I really find faster casting better than faster projectiles and buy incinerate with 20% quality for some range. Faster casting vs added chaos damage really hard choice, i read alot about this gems here but still cant decide what will be better for me. I think 20% add chaos will be better than 20% faster casting becouse add chaos have 10% more chaos damage from incinerate what means damage from infernal mantle will be raised too, but i have no orbs to buy this gems with quality so i need to farm now.
I buy ring and amulet with huge mana regen so i can drop discipline and use haste, maybe i find another aura usefull for me.
I take MoM right after i make my Infernal Mantle 5 linked and i feel really tanky now. Only 1 problem i got, i have low damage 1200+ dps not enouth, maybe lvlup my gems or buy new with quality will make it much better but i think i need new wand with more spell damage.
And i need more mana i think, 1k enouth for me but i think it will be really low for 72+ maps with hard mods.

P.S. Thank you one more time for that build it's super awesome!
Última edição por MeGaTw1nK em 31 de jan de 2014 10:38:14
I want to thank the OP for making this guide! I am loving this build. Its a blast to play.

Please continue the good work on spreading the knowledge!

Thanks,
Ongster

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional