[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

SALUTATIONS!

Care to tell us your /deaths ? If it's less than 10, care to detail what you mostly died to ? I'm leveling in Nemesis atm and would like to know these details, I'll share the passive tree that I find more suitable for Nemesis style (less damage, more defense).

Thank you, have fun,
Jan.
IGN JansterJunior / Semn , online after 19:00 GMT.
My SHOP Softcore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/139205
My SHOP Hardcore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984970
"
Lightning Warp acts as both a protector, and aggressive attacker, all thanks to a little trait Lighting Warp has: "Minimum Range: Lightning Warp has a minimum range, inside which a teleport won't occur unless it is blocked by a terrain obstacle. An attempt to teleport within the minimum range will default to the nearest allowable teleport distance."
Whenever a monster stands in melee range and attacks you, you will teleport a short distance away from the target, still in range for incinerate to attack your target, but too far for your target to hit you with his melee attack. When you get hit by anything outside the minimum distance Lightning warp has, it actually teleports you next to the target. And thanks to GMP we get 2.5x the damage when we stand next to an enemy. Seems like a Win-win Scenario for me.

Oh and just for the record, Casting LW with CwDT will not stop your incinerate.

ice form piety will have a good laugh.
ign TheBlackMambaTemplar
@teajay: I used to die a lot. Mostly since I tried to find a perfect balance between offence and defence. Once I swapped gear, I just rambo'd into everything. And I had to: I die just to see where the limits of this build lie.
After hitting 79 - where I got my last CwDT linked - , I stopped dying. The last time I died was in a Maze map with Temp chains, 3 Power charges, 4 more projectiles, extra damage, min max res, and added lightning damage(at lvl 85). I manually warped into a blue group of vaal soldiers(faster attacking). They instantly double shocked and froze me, leaving me unable to do anything, since I didn't bring an unthaw pot. This was just bad play from my part, if I stayed at a distance, I could have survived it.

Current deaths: 68

Top three deaths?
3. Panic, and tried to teleport out, instead of firing
2. Playing PoE tipsy/outright drunk
1. Ramboing into a huge pack I should not survive(check out my GMP piety vid, you will understand what I mean.)

Just be careful with big pack of heavy hitters, in maps with stupid mods(vul+cold damage for example). If you stay ranged, it should be fine, even after some random ranged mob teleports you close, they mobs will be damaged enough/your incinerate will be full power, for you to finish them off. Just use a granite flask, to be on the save side :>

Oh, and careful for CB. I haven't fought them myself, but I heard from others, having one or two dispel bleeding flask with extra charges should be enough.

@Techienoob: Then Ice form piety shall be my next project :)
Expect a video somewhere around end Jan(leveling up two other chars atm)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Última edição por Appels_Zijn_Gezond em 29 de dez de 2013 04:59:13
thanks, fast reply, have fun!
IGN JansterJunior / Semn , online after 19:00 GMT.
My SHOP Softcore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/139205
My SHOP Hardcore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984970
Spent I think more than 200 chroms atm, only managed to get the best GGGRBB on the Infernal, with the 3rd G slot being the socket that was unlinked. Sad.
Great guide btw.

Update: 500+ chroms, still not getting those colours
Última edição por AzwTyr em 29 de dez de 2013 13:20:55
It's already 5 linked eh? Do you have another Mantle with the 4 colors, you can use until you color it right? Added Chaos/Faster Casting is also an option, if you really can't the right colors.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Should i get the elemental adaptation node asap? or get more life nodes first? i got 3k life atm

Also why not take the three 8% spelldmg nodes above witch instead of the int nodes on the way to EB? 24% spelldamage for 1 extra skillpoint seems like a good deal to me
Última edição por Kronox001 em 30 de dez de 2013 00:01:09
Hey Appels_Zijn_Gezond, thanks for the guide.

I'm pretty confused about the gem leveling though, here are my questions:

1) Why can't we just level up all of the gems however much we want? I'm unclear on why that's an issue.

2) In your first paragraph below your gem layout picture, you say:

"
Keep in mind that this CwDT stays at lvl 1, meaning, Lightning warp and Flammability should not be higher then lvl 31!

But in the part where you linked your gear, on your helmet, you stopped leveling Flammability at 5 and Lightning Warp at 3 even though you said they could go up to 31, why is that?

3) Could you make a simple list or edit your gem image so that it tells what the maximum level of each gem should be? It would be a lot less confusing.
"
ChillQuill escreveu:

1) Why can't we just level up all of the gems however much we want? I'm unclear on why that's an issue.

Because the higher level Cast when Damage Taken is, the more damage you have to suffer, before it triggers. At level 1 Cast when Damage Taken will cast a lot at high levels (once every 2-3 hits from normal mobs, every hit from bosses), which is why we keep it at gem level 1.

But, the downside to that is that it can only support gems whit a Requiredlevel of up to 31. So when the original poster says to keep gems at level 31, he means required level 31. Gem levels only go up to 20 :)

"
Kasbark escreveu:
"
ChillQuill escreveu:

Because the higher level Cast when Damage Taken is, the more damage you have to suffer, before it triggers. At level 1 Cast when Damage Taken will cast a lot at high levels (once every 2-3 hits from normal mobs, every hit from bosses), which is why we keep it at gem level 1.

But, the downside to that is that it can only support gems whit a Requiredlevel of up to 31. So when the original poster says to keep gems at level 31, he means required level 31. Gem levels only go up to 20 :)

Thanks, that's all cleared up now. I'll just use his linked gems as the maximum gem levels. Appreciate the help!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional