Season Five, Event 168: 1 Hour Descent Champions

Seems the same to me. I have been consistently getting 6 or 7 points, died at Avatar of Tempest Three times now, but the trek to get to him has been about the same every time.

"
_Eddi_ escreveu:
WTF? did this get harder or what? in the recent races i consistently got 6 points, and now i'm through like 4 characters and only get one point...
Desynced in the last 40 secs really bad.

"
Haytrid escreveu:
Seems the same to me. I have been consistently getting 6 or 7 points, died at Avatar of Tempest Three times now, but the trek to get to him has been about the same every time.

"
_Eddi_ escreveu:
WTF? did this get harder or what? in the recent races i consistently got 6 points, and now i'm through like 4 characters and only get one point...

Dunno what you mean guys, got to level 20 this time (which isn't close to my best in champions) and got 11 points as 7th Templar. 6 for level, 3 for bosses, 2 for final spot.
seemed very much like desync: champions today, had monsters popping all over the place...

Had no luck rolling life on leather belts in this race, used about 4 chaos and 3 alcs, didn't get a single life roll :(
im also desynced very bad, throw spectral throw and it doesnt damage enemies, then they all die in a moment. and this happens with every pack
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional