[1.0.5] Cloak of Defiance RF/EK Witch

"
Hrishi escreveu:
"
trashs1 escreveu:
cann u tell me exact hp/mana numbers?

im maybe building ur build into a pvp version if its really that tanky as u say :)

It really depends on the quality of your rare gear of course, but off the top of my head I had something like 4.5k-ish HP and like 2k+ Mana before casting Discipline? Usually left around 700-800 mana unreserved to be able to absorb hits with MoM.

thx i will think for my own its worth to build a such typ of char :)

dont worry about the quality of my gear.. this is the least problem for me :)

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Última edição por trashs1 em 20 de dez de 2013 01:48:49
What nodes would you grab first on the passive tree while leveling this build?
"
Silly_Strings escreveu:
What nodes would you grab first on the passive tree while leveling this build?

I would start moving towards Eldritch Battery (but don't take it yet) and grab HP nodes on the way. You will probably reset out of these HP nodes in favor of other ones, but you can make use of your 18 free respec points for this! HP nodes like the one inside the Witch start and the one below CI are good nodes to have while leveling.
At what point did you start using Arctic Armour or do you when do you recommend using it?
"
Bonedozer escreveu:
At what point did you start using Arctic Armour or do you when do you recommend using it?

Around Cruel Docks. That's when I started using it. You can run it before if your gear is good but it's a little hard to support early on. As soon as you get a Cloak of defiance you'll generally have the mana regen to do it though. You'll usually want to grab Eldritch Battery around that time too, so it does help.
Última edição por Hrishi em 22 de dez de 2013 18:10:39
I'm around lvl 57(Scion) and these are my gears:

Some of them are crappy but i'm doing storyline(Act1 Merciless) so it's not a problem.
BTW,i found my self pretty offensive my EK's dps is around 1800 with Auras and i can run 4 auras and both AA without any mana problem. The only weak point is my life and life regen that are very very very very low so i can't take tons of damage without AA.
Hey, thinking of running this on a scion in nemesis. Will it have enough survivability with RF going? I made this passive tree for scion as I don't like hex master too much anyway. Could you give me some insight if this will work or not?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQSzBS0IZxGWFE0XLxvIG_oc3B0UHaoelCSwJd8n1SftKPopLimlLagvbzWSPC09_EGHQzFFnUZxR35KyEz_TipQUFXGVdZYY14TXz9gS2EhZOdlTWebaHRuaW6qcLt07XfjeA16qnrvfLh_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhNmE74bRiPGMz49GkyeUoJrgogCio6QZpwipbqvFrD-sWa4-r2yxkLQMtfK2Qbc-t9a4k76KwfPEWMS4xPbFisauxtjPZdDQ1fjYTdkT2mLbC9tZ3FfhiOLq52Pr7vAf8932SPno-tL-Cg==

BTW love your cloak, probably my favorite item now.
Última edição por Ppitk em 24 de dez de 2013 21:34:40
"
Ppitk escreveu:
Hey, thinking of running this on a scion in nemesis. Will it have enough survivability with RF going? I made this passive tree for scion as I don't like hex master too much anyway. Could you give me some insight if this will work or not?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQSzBS0IZxGWFE0XLxvIG_oc3B0UHaoelCSwJd8n1SftKPopLimlLagvbzWSPC09_EGHQzFFnUZxR35KyEz_TipQUFXGVdZYY14TXz9gS2EhZOdlTWebaHRuaW6qcLt07XfjeA16qnrvfLh_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhNmE74bRiPGMz49GkyeUoJrgogCio6QZpwipbqvFrD-sWa4-r2yxkLQMtfK2Qbc-t9a4k76KwfPEWMS4xPbFisauxtjPZdDQ1fjYTdkT2mLbC9tZ3FfhiOLq52Pr7vAf8932SPno-tL-Cg==

BTW love your cloak, probably my favorite item now.

Build looks fine. This will have quite a bit of survival, although you have planned for 113 points, which is a bit far off! You might have to run vitality or get the health regen before health in order to run RF till you hit that level though.
Hi,

could you possibly post some numbers of your hp/manapool ?
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

from wich lvl i would be able to run RF having all the necessary equips?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional