0.10.0b Patch Notes

"
Chris escreveu:
The details would be spoilers.

And that's why we love you. :) Grats on the smoothest launch I've ever seen.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Última edição por Foreverhappychan em 23 de jan de 2013 22:42:27
Just started act 3 so this patch is just in time :p
Ty for patch. :)
Última edição por Vaagur em 23 de jan de 2013 22:44:15
"
robble escreveu:
some people are already at the end of act 3?!

More than likely Devs or Alpha realm players that found the bugs, but it is possible.

Other than that, I am very impressed with the OB launch thus far. Very solid compared to 99% of other beta's I have taken part in. Awesome job.

And for those whining in Global about a patch already...Would you rather play a bugged game or have fast as hell fixes? Hell, I remember days during CB we had 5 or 6 patches within a few days. Some within a few hours of each other.
...narf
Última edição por SqueakyToyOfTerror em 23 de jan de 2013 22:47:52
What happens to items in cut throat league that have the cosmetics on them but aren't allowed to drop?

Is this a way to ensure you don't lose your items for those leagues?
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 0.10.0b
  • Fixed several problems with the Act Three boss fight, including a crash. The details would be spoilers.

Thank you for not actually spoiling :) Most other patch notes just come right out with it, regardless if the person actually saw the content or not.
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
Hey Chris, how are you guys enjoying the Open Beta launch so far
Have to love the one minute downtime to deploy patch, lol.
"
SqueakyToyOfTerror escreveu:
"
robble escreveu:
some people are already at the end of act 3?!

More than likely Devs or Alpha realm players that found the bugs, but it is possible.

Other than that, I am very impressed with the OB launch thus far. Very solid compared to 99% of other beta's I have taken part in. Awesome job.

And for those whining in Global about a patch already...Would you rather play a bugged game or have fast as hell fixes? Hell, I remember days during CB we had 5 or 6 patches within a few days. Some within a few hours of each other.

exactly what i was thinking how many AAA titles come out completely broken and they never get fixed or takes weeks i totally have a man crush on these guys
Loving the patch times! Hope all is going as well as can be expected Chris.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional