The Blazing Build

"

---------------

But if I ever get my Empower to lvl 3 with a 34% IBE
a lvl 26 PoF will add 6% Max Res
6 x 1.34 = 8.04 (will be rounded down to 8)

Final Res ( 75 + 2 (EA) + 8 (RoP) + 8 (PoF) = 93%

I still can't seem to figure out how to get the 92%

According to Poe Wiki for the Empo gem....
Lvl.3 empower gives +2 to gem ==> you can have 20+3+2=25 lvl Purity
Lvl.4 empower gives +3 to gem ==> you can have 20+3+3=26 lvl Purity
I think the second case is quite unreachable, so...... I'm not sure if base puri will ever exceed 25lvl without aura+buff effect.
Unless, the empower gem is buffed by the item specification that increases the level of gems.
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Última edição por Pavlarian em 15 de jan de 2014 04:19:14
"
Pavlarian escreveu:
"

---------------

But if I ever get my Empower to lvl 3 with a 34% IBE
a lvl 26 PoF will add 6% Max Res
6 x 1.34 = 8.04 (will be rounded down to 8)

Final Res ( 75 + 2 (EA) + 8 (RoP) + 8 (PoF) = 93%

I still can't seem to figure out how to get the 92%

According to Poe Wiki for the Empo gem....
Lvl.3 empower gives +2 to gem ==> you can have 20+3+2=25 lvl Purity
Lvl.4 empower gives +3 to gem ==> you can have 20+3+3=26 lvl Purity
I think the second case is quite unreachable, so...... I'm not sure if base puri will ever exceed 25lvl without aura+buff effect.
Unless, the empower gem is buffed by the item specification that increases the level of gems.

it is possible. wands, daggers and sceptres can roll +1 to gems mod.

like this:
Last time I will post this calculation again...
75 max res is normal
+2 from Elemental Adaption
+8 from the shield
+8 from PoF
=93% fire res
You will get a level 20 PoF from leveling it. It will get 23 in a +2 to fire/+1 to gems wand. A level 3 Empower will be level 4 in the Wand and will grant +3 to the PoF gem when you have all aura/buff effect skilled (I mean all, so 34%)
I don't have 34% skilled yet, because my own Empower isn't level 3 yet, so it would be a waste of a point. If someone has a level 3/(level 4 in the wand) get the last missing buff effect:
Última edição por Elsahr em 15 de jan de 2014 08:47:09
H
"
Elsahr escreveu:
Last time I will post this calculation again...
75 max res is normal
+2 from Elemental Adaption
+8 from the shield
+8 from PoF
=93% fire res
You will get a level 20 PoF from leveling it. It will get 23 in a +2 to fire/+1 to gems wand. A level 3 Empower will be level 4 in the Wand and will grant +3 to the PoF gem when you have all aura/buff effect skilled (I mean all, so 34%)
I don't have 34% skilled yet, because my own Empower isn't level 3 yet, so it would be a waste of a point. If someone has a level 3/(level 4 in the wand) get the last missing buff effect:

I think the 93% is pretty clear and honestly not hard to figure out. What I was trying to bring up is how did you get the 92% with a lvl 2 empower and a 31% IBE because this what I have right now. With a lvl 3 empower being very expensive right now i'd rather save up currency than to level the gem myself. If I can have 92% like yours, I can finally test if I can run vulnerability / half regen maps comfortably.
Alloz friendz, Elsahr, I want to congratulate u for your build, which is very interesting and seeking to cover the maximum number of map mods.
Considering the latest posts, my goal is to deduce the exact formula of max. Fire Resist, and I think this specific point we try to enlighten with Iron.
Nevertheless, for the time being, I will stick with the following, that calculates 93, but not 91.
F.R.=B.R.+E.A.+RotP+a.F.R.+b.a.F.R, where:
B.R.=75 (base resist)
E.A.=2 (elemental adapt)
RotP=8 (uni shield)
add.F.R=6 (purity lvl 26=20+3+3 => 6 added Fire Res)
b.a.F.R.=IBE*a.F.R.=34%*6=2.04 (buff on added max resist)

Total sum: 75+2+8+6+2=93

with Empo=2 we have: Purity lvl25 => 5 max res and buff 0.34*5=1.70 round down to 1
Therefore: 75+2+8+5+1=91

cheers,
Pavlos
Última edição por Pavlarian em 15 de jan de 2014 11:10:28
"

I think the 93% is pretty clear and honestly not hard to figure out. What I was trying to bring up is how did you get the 92% with a lvl 2 empower and a 31% IBE because this what I have right now. With a lvl 3 empower being very expensive right now i'd rather save up currency than to level the gem myself. If I can have 92% like yours, I can finally test if I can run vulnerability / half regen maps comfortably.

That is because 92% fire resistance cannot be achieved without a level 3 empower or additional aura/buff nodes. It is either 91% or 93%.

Without level 3 empower maximum +fire resistance you can get from pof is 5% (pof level range 23-25). To get to 92% you would need a total of 40% increased aura/buff effect (5 * 1.4 = 7)

Cheers!
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
I made some typing fault lol. 92 is harder to get than 93, but I meant 91.
"
"
warbringer5999 escreveu:
Hi,
I've a serious problem with RF, sometimes i dont know why, my RF disable alone when i'm full life ... why ??

I can only think of one thing, changing zones. Unlike auras, RF doesnt cast itself when you change zones, so you must manually recast it every time.

My bad , RF turn off when i used ruby flask with dispel burning ...
"
Elsahr escreveu:
I made some typing fault lol. 92 is harder to get than 93, but I meant 91.

That explains everything. :)
In the case of Vulnerability mod, in order to calculate the regen/degen equation, can we assume that we take 40% more dmg (Degen) from our RF?
Última edição por Pavlarian em 16 de jan de 2014 01:13:12

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional