Nemesis One Week Race

my guess was correct. do i get a cookie? :p
I'm thinking I'm going to have to agree with:

"
Macattackmicmac escreveu:
Great, I was waiting for a race like this! I really enjoy the extra challenge of nemesis and domination so this is great

"
Dacthulhu escreveu:
, but i'll not do it because rewards only for top40.

Seems like my time might be better spent leveling Standard League characters. Oh, well, it could be a good diversion from grinding on in standard league.
Will this be solo or party? Thanks!
"
nheowitzki escreveu:
my guess was correct. do i get a cookie? :p

You get a Demigod's cookie.
Oh cool, another race where only the people who play non stop 24/7 get rewards. GGG, please add more incentive to give regular/casual racers a glimmer of hope of actually getting a demigod.
IGN: Athulua
"
Xenest escreveu:
Oh cool, another race where only the people who play non stop 24/7 get rewards. GGG, please add more incentive to give regular/casual racers a glimmer of hope of actually getting a demigod.

Demigod's are trophies, they're supposed to be special and given to people who excel in performance. You don't get Olympic medal's for trying, you've gotta beat the best.
"
"
Xenest escreveu:

Demigod's are trophies, they're supposed to be special and given to people who excel in performance. You don't get Olympic medal's for trying, you've gotta beat the best.

Yes because everyone can easily compete against someone who can spend 100+ hours playing. Guess they out performed me because I have stuff I need to do and can't devote all my time playing PoE.
IGN: Athulua
"
dlrr escreveu:
Will this be solo or party? Thanks!

I think every single week race has always been Party, so it's undoubtedly Party. Not to mention it's occuring during the familial holiday season, this isn't where they'd start testing out solo week races. :)
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Última edição por unsane em 23 de dez de 2013 21:10:42
"
Xenest escreveu:
"
"
Xenest escreveu:

Yes because everyone can easily compete against someone who can spend 100+ hours playing. Guess they out performed me because I have stuff I need to do and can't devote all my time playing PoE.

I will trade you one after I will some =)
"
Xenest escreveu:
"
"
Xenest escreveu:

You can get demigods in shorter race.

That said I am disappointed in the lack of prizes.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional