[1.0.6] level 96 Arly's Lightning Arrow/Frenzy Aura Scion - 6 gameplay videos

Think I'm definitely going to try this build in the next league.

Looks amazingly fun.

getting all the uniques could be a little annoying though
"
matt41647 escreveu:
Think I'm definitely going to try this build in the next league.

Looks amazingly fun.

getting all the uniques could be a little annoying though

I'm hoping it stays viable, but no one knows what the next patch will brig gas far as passive changes, new/changed skills, and item changes. It may be orth it to check things out for a bit first.

All indications are hat elemental will be buffed as will some skills like barrage. Here's hoping this build becomes stronger.
I expect the life node cluster near scion will be reduced by a few nodes, but that doesnt hurt this build at all as I still have 2 8% nodes nearby and 4 8% nodes with a single node traversal cost.

The only crucial items for this build are koams, heart alphas and bloodance, the latter two are generally very easy to obtain. Voltaxic is a luxury item that helps mitigate reflect but isnt much more dps than a tri ele thicket.

On an extreme budget you can viably run this with nothing but a tabula rasa and tri ele thicket and still achieve very impressive LA dps.

budget gear set
"

I put together a gearset from random stuff in my stash, i dont think a single item is more than 4 or 5 exalts.

These are the output stats:
6970 LA dps!!!
3579 life
352 life regen
83/75/77 resists

Obviously I would need to change my tree to be more defensive (dps for life nodes) but the point is that the gearset is incredibly cheap and still very reflect reistant. A large amount of your damage is coming from auras so this alleviates a lot of pressure from requiring a top notch weapon. If you upgraded the tabula to a big 6 link eva armor, youre basically going to avoid 50-60% of all reflected attacks.

With a proper chest piece, an modest ele bow with crit and some regret orbs you can easily manage something like 6000 LA dps (still higher than BIS gearset for blood magic keystone volt builds), 4500-5000 life, and 400 life regen while still maintain a very high level of reflect resistance due to your ridiculous evasion synergizing with ondars and acrobatics.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Última edição por Nephalim em 16 de fev de 2014 23:06:30

Okay. Next question. With this build which class would you recommend first? I already have a 66 ranger but I have no problems leveling a maurader or scion. [/quote]

If you have legacy koams, go scion, if you dont, marauder.[/quote]

Ty sir. Couple more questions for you. Since i'm going marauder and i won't be using legacy koams, would it be worth it to help oak for the 40 life? Also how many reserve mana nodes do I need to make 4 auras work (looking at the mauarder it seems like it's gonna be rough to pull off).
IGN : Futons
"
Futon escreveu:

Ty sir. Couple more questions for you. Since i'm going marauder and i won't be using legacy koams, would it be worth it to help oak for the 40 life? Also how many reserve mana nodes do I need to make 4 auras work (looking at the mauarder it seems like it's gonna be rough to pull off).

Yes to oak, you can calculate aura cost here: http://fogz.mine.nu:8080/poe_reserved_calc/
Última edição por Nephalim em 16 de fev de 2014 23:57:47
have you ever tried your build with vaalpact and lioneyes or something like that? with 8k life it should be insane..
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
danisonxtc escreveu:
have you ever tried your build with vaalpact and lioneyes or something like that? with 8k life it should be insane..

VP+harbinger might work but i dont think its worth the exp risk of not having life regen.

I have dps stats with mirrored harbinger on front page, its basically twice as much dps as voltaxic which is pretty insane.
dont you think instant life leech > life regen?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
danisonxtc escreveu:
dont you think instant life leech > life regen?

No. I cant really imagine playing with 700 less life regen and a cripplingly slow APS even if it means 70-100% more dps. Yes youre doing more dps but there will be many times youre running around like a headless chicken because you have 1000 life and cant regen and cant pot, you also cant even use frenzy on some maps.

From a solo perspective having much more than 10,000 LA dps is not a huge plus because at that point everything already melts in 1-3 volleys. PoE is about balanced chracter builds that can 1) do sufficient dps to quickly clear but also be survivable enough to essentially never die except to incredibly hard bosses which can be skipped by preference.

VP is better utilized as an ES split arrow build.

Última edição por Nephalim em 17 de fev de 2014 13:19:12
This is the 90 point build I have in mind and i'm working towards. What are your thoughts?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBBS0FtQX5DPIOPBQgFHEV8BcvGS4ZihnXGlUajxrbG8gdFCcLJ-0tgzB8Nj026DbpOlI-z0GqQzFKfU4qUEdQUFFHVElVxlXWVvpYY1nzWhpbr14TXz9gS2EhZKNk52aeZ6ByqXTtdgh6738rgKSE74d2iGuMz42_j0aQVZcGpcunMKyqtkG53b3mwBrG2M9l0NDUI9SP1ordDeNq51LuDu8O8932SPba9zL46_lj-tL7CfzF

Thanks for all the help.
IGN : Futons

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional