1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
clinx1337 escreveu:
^

I am aware of the bonuses and use flat auras. I just didnt see that much damage improvement from the nodes. If Catalyze were by itself, I would get it. But since you need to spend 2 points to get it... Eh... Its up to each player I guess. My setup currently doesnt have much ele damage so stacking more phys damage adds up pretty big..

I think the min/max will really depend on the gear and setup on each player. Im starting to stack less and less HP and more infavor of damage once I get more and more life leech, the HP pool just needs to be big enough to take a few hits, the sustainability comes from life leech.

True.

But, there's never such thing as "enough life", at least with this game. Plus, the higher your life-pool, the more you can leech due to the 20%-of-max-life cap rate on leech. Life in this game is win-win all around, but hopefully the .11 patch will address the over-tuned damage of current monsters.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
I have a question. Why aren't the "spoilers" showing the passive trees? I am a casual player and am only lvl 39 and would like to know where to put my points. I was able to view the passives before but now they don't show up. Is there something wrong with my computer?
Apologies if this has been asked before, but where do you get the DEX to level up Grace in this build?
"
jakab_ escreveu:
Apologies if this has been asked before, but where do you get the DEX to level up Grace in this build?

Hi, no problem.

On your way to Iron Reflexes, you will be taking some DEX nodes (like 60 DEX).
You will also get DEX from an Onyx Amulet (or another unique..), and also possibly from your gear :)

ignore this post - forum glitch..
Última edição por westbryan em 17 de mai de 2013 14:15:09
ignore this post - forum glitch..
Última edição por westbryan em 17 de mai de 2013 14:15:15
"
Shwknight escreveu:
I have a question. Why aren't the "spoilers" showing the passive trees? I am a casual player and am only lvl 39 and would like to know where to put my points. I was able to view the passives before but now they don't show up. Is there something wrong with my computer?

You may have the same problem I had. My internet explorer would take me to the page but not load the actual passive tree. I solved the problem by using Google Chrome as the browser and they load fine in it. You may try this and see if it helps you too.
Karnak
"
Agmemnon escreveu:
"
Shwknight escreveu:

You may have the same problem I had. My internet explorer would take me to the page but not load the actual passive tree. I solved the problem by using Google Chrome as the browser and they load fine in it. You may try this and see if it helps you too.

I tried chrome and didn't like it. I guess I'll just have to play with the settings on explorer and see if I can get it to show them again. Thank you for the advice, I may have to load chrome just for the tree if I can't get explorer working again.
Great Dedication By you Ninja!! :D

you said in your OP that you always level up your skill gems with this build.
So

Ground slam.....level to Max?
Heavy Strike....level to Max?
leap Slam.......level to max?
Decoy totem.....level to max?

is this true of these gems, any others to max out?

I assume you always max out all 'listed' support gems?

Thanks again for great guide :D
So whos been running maps with this build? any problems?
keen to try it but dont want to run into another dead end build like my last one

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional