Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Hi Community

I got a problem. It is the one with the error after the patching. In the intial post they tell me to delete the client.exe file and rename the .tmp to .exe. Problem is that i cant delete the .exe file it says i havent got the user rights to do it but im the only user account on the computer and have the admin rights.. so why cant i delete it? Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance -Phil
Greetings: I have been playing for a couple of months and have experienced a few of the roller coaster rides with patches. It is 11 AM on March 11, 2013 as I write this. For the last month or so I have had zero technical issues. As of last night (more specifically early this morning) that has all changed. I am now being disconnected with regularity. I cannot play the game for more than 60 seconds. I cannot communicate in chat or trade channel for more than a minute or two. I get this message: "An unexpected disconnection occurred."

I have read the forum recommendations. My router is fine. My IP is fine. My video card is fine. I have zero issues with all other games including video intensive game such as Dark Souls. I would really like to play the game. My level 67 hardcore witch is getting lonely.

Please help.

Respectfully,

LoS

UPDATE: After posting here I noticed that a java update was pending. Though the current java had been working fine for all this time. I updated java and I am no longer having issues. It seems the java update came out last night and has been pinging? (I am unsure of the correct term) until it is actually updated. Problem solved and I hope that this helps someone else in a similar situation.
Última edição por LordOfShadowz em 11 de mar de 2013 11:21:38
Hey guys!

Some hours ago I discoverd this awsome game and I would like top play it but there are some Problems.
I searched hours and hours in the Forum for a Fix or solution...

I run the Client and got the following message:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=0495ba-1363026014.jpg

After this message I got that error:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=aa0948-1363026540.jpg

I tried to reinstall, but I get the same messages, i tried the PackCheck but I get the same message, I tried compatibility, I tried to rename the client exe.
And I don't have a virus.

My System:

Intel(R) Core (TM) i3-2120 CPU@3.30 GHz 3.30 GHz
4,00 GB RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Graphics: NVidea Geforce 510 up to2795MB

Please help me to find a solution.
I have no Idea how to fix it.

Yours

Meddos
Última edição por Meddos em 11 de mar de 2013 15:55:38
Hi guys,so i've been trying to pass to city of sarn on game,tried like 10 times alrdy and it always starts loading then got a error "mapwievfile" let me click it like 4 times then client closes and im back to act 2 city.
hi, i was in the middle of killing some plane mobs in cruel act 3 start area and this is 2nd time this has happened on my 52 shadow (hardcore) and i couldnt move or do anything but circle around, then a damn mob killed me ............. i am F***ing pissed bro and would be nice to go back to hardcore because of the bug and think its only fare. I dont know why or how it happens but has been totally random. plz can check this out , again im F***ing PISSED, not at you guys just the fact we got so far and that shit happens.and no its not my mouse or anything to do on my side because this is the only game that it has ever happened too.
Good day. I use google translator. I have problems with the FPS. Quite often, the FPS drops to 1. Tell me how we can solve this problem. For my computer - intel core 2 2.66 MHz, the Radeon HD 4870 (1024, 256), 4 GB ddr2. Windows Xp SP3 -32
ing - nupaT_ka
sorry for my english)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581598
"
Philitt escreveu:
Hi Community

I got a problem. It is the one with the error after the patching. In the intial post they tell me to delete the client.exe file and rename the .tmp to .exe. Problem is that i cant delete the .exe file it says i havent got the user rights to do it but im the only user account on the computer and have the admin rights.. so why cant i delete it? Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance -Phil

Yo !

can you tell us what windows version you are using ? it could be a case of UAC from vista / 7 that won't allow you to do it unless you tell windows that you have admin right. but you should have a button of some sort allowing you to run the command with elevated privileges.

or it could be that client.exe is loaded in memory and you can't delete it while it is in use... ?

"
8123550 escreveu:
Hi guys,so i've been trying to pass to city of sarn on game,tried like 10 times alrdy and it always starts loading then got a error "mapwievfile" let me click it like 4 times then client closes and im back to act 2 city.

I think you have a case of "out of memory" error, but could you tell us your hardware configuration ?

but you should try what I'll detail for meddos a little further down

"
Meddos escreveu:
Hey guys!

Some hours ago I discoverd this awsome game and I would like top play it but there are some Problems.
I searched hours and hours in the Forum for a Fix or solution...

I run the Client and got the following message:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=0495ba-1363026014.jpg

After this message I got that error:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=aa0948-1363026540.jpg

I tried to reinstall, but I get the same messages, i tried the PackCheck but I get the same message, I tried compatibility, I tried to rename the client exe.
And I don't have a virus.

My System:

Intel(R) Core (TM) i3-2120 CPU@3.30 GHz 3.30 GHz
4,00 GB RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Graphics: NVidea Geforce 510 up to2795MB

Please help me to find a solution.
I have no Idea how to fix it.

Yours

Meddos

run a patchcheck, is nothing is out of the ordinary (most notably the Content.ggpk file is not corrupted), add "-gc 2" to the link to launch the game, so it looks something like :
"C:\games\Path of Exile\Client.exe" -gc 2
it increases the strength of the garbage collector, I think, so the game won't use so much memory (but you have a 64 bits system, maybe that won't fix your problem)

you should also try to lower your visual settings. (most notably the texture to "medium" ), the geforce 510 is a low end adapter anyway, so it should already have disabled some effects. but try to lower what you can and see if it decreases the number of time you crash

maybe try also (as your error is sound-related) to add -softwareaudio to the link for launching the game.

I add a very hard time playing from act 2 to act 3, and in the beginning of act 3. the game keeps crashing, until I used the "-gc 2" and "texture to medium" tricks.

(everything I just explained is just from the first page)

nupaTvv > ATI card are known to have inconsistent FPS. there is several ATI-dedicated thread out there, try what they have to offer as ways to fix the problem. I'm an nvidiot myself so I didn't take the time to check those threads.
most notable thread here : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214895
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Última edição por misatokitkat em 13 de mar de 2013 21:19:31
After Version 0.10.3 came out we start get dc after 20 s gaming we are 11 players from the same city that has the problem we called our Internet provider. They said that POE sends out big packets of data to their safety filter so the dc game for few seconds.
someone who has the same problem? someone who has a solution for the big data packets problem so we can continue to play this wonderful game

I have heard that there are more Swedish players that have problems like us
"
Halkatla escreveu:
My issue is that I get disconnected ALL the time. When it happens I get this message: An unexpected disconnection occured.

The disconnection happens at random interval so I read this:

"At random intervals
This is a problem with your connection to our servers. Try changing your Gateway between America, Europe and Singapore. If all three are still resulting in disconnects, you’ll likely have to check the state of your router and contact your ISP about your connection problems".

The thing is, there is nothing wrong with my router, I have been in contact with my ISP and there is nothing wrong with my connection. I can play other games online just fine. And my friend whom I was supposed to play with have the same exact problem, and we dont even have the same type of router or IPS. (I have a DSL line 10/1, and he has fiber (100/100).

The problem still occurs when changing gateway from Europe to America or Singapore.

What could the problem be?

I really would like to play the game, but when I get disconnected every minute or so it's not possible..

just went on a rant about the same issue in another thread. Thought Id post in here hoping it gets the most attention.
I got a problem on area after forest, forest encampment and etc.

"Runtime Error!

Program:F/Gry/PathOfExile/Client.exe

The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information. "

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional