Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

I dunno if this is the right place to post this, but I found a bug. As a programmer I know the difficulty of finding bugs, so I will continue to help as I can.

Anyway, the bug happens in Act two at Crossroads. Whenever I can hear a waterfall sound in the background all normal combat sounds stop. As in, I keep fighting, but there is not sound but music and waterfall. I can imagine that a player that pays attention to their life by way of hearing a hit would find that to be a killing bug. Also, it takes the satisfaction of hearing the crunch of hitting the enemies.

And so it is: Vini Vidi Flati
So i installed path of exile today after downloading the 5gb patch and i got to play it for all of about 5 minutes until it logs me off, at this point my screen goes black for a while.

After getting bored of watching a black screen i minimize my windowed screen and i maximize it again to find that it has taken me to the log-in screen..

Now everytime i do anything on path of exile it only updates once i minimize and maximize.. This makes gameplay impossible as i have to minimize and maximize my screen in order to see my character even move from 1 spot to the next..

Anyone else experiencing problems like these?
Last night I was just playing Path and this morning when I tried loading it this screen popped up and said "Failed creating the Direct3D device" and when I click on it, it then says "DXUT Create device failed." Has anyone had the same problem/know how to fix it?
hi,i cant download the game...
Same here.

Trying to download results in :

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.2.3

:(
28.03.2013 the worst desync day ever. I got on mumble with my friends and we just couldn't do high end content because we were to scared of the MASSIVE desync that was going on last evening.
Just great that you are trying to sell shit microtranzactions trough your daily patches, and not trying to fix the issues that are literally showstoppers.

Get your shit straight GGG! Just don't go blizzard on us all of a sudden.
WagWan
Última edição por Grigore em 29 de mar de 2013 04:24:07
Client.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Every time i'm trying to download the game downloader i get that error.
Última edição por optovus em 29 de mar de 2013 14:53:11
I was farming at Docks just now for more than half an hour, and i reallized the experience percentage bar on the main screen wasn't changing at all. the actual experience amount seems to adjust fine when i killed monsters. this might be a bug.
"
scurvy135 escreveu:
Anyway, the bug happens in Act two at Crossroads. Whenever I can hear a waterfall sound in the background all normal combat sounds stop. As in, I keep fighting, but there is not sound but music and waterfall. I can imagine that a player that pays attention to their life by way of hearing a hit would find that to be a killing bug. ...

same here.

Sound is Onboard-Sound on a "Z68 Pro3" by ASRock with the "actual" Drivers from their Website and Windows 7.
Also there is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti with driver version 314.07 (Standard install including HD-Audio).
Griefers are definitely a lower form of life.
After creating my character, I load up to the beach or ocean somewhere, but all I see is black and some blue. My CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz. Ram is 4.0 GB
and video card is Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family.
Here are some images:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/captureakt.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/capturewo.jpg/

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional