Lost microtransactions and Closed Beta supporters who bought stash tabs

Support and interaction like this, from ANY company, is very hard to find these days. I'm simply amazed at the passion you all have at GGG. Simply amazed....
Every day I get happier and happier about having bought the silver supporter pack. God-tier dedication to customer satisfaction.
Keep up the good work GGG
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

You guys are awesome...I can't even imagine what you have in store for this game next...
It would be nice if you gave us a few days heads up when you're doing sales or changing any pricing for that matter.
Don't want to flood you guys with anymore issues, but any idea on when the "Premium Stash Tab" bug is being fixed that causes purchased premium tabs to revert to normal tabs? I've emailed support, and have not received a reply (not a hurry, didn't expect one this soon anyway). Just wondering when/if you guys planned to address this bug. Have met a few other players with this issue.

Don't want to be a bother, just throwing it out there!

Keep up the amazing work GGG!
Even though it never affected me it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Flash sales, temporary sales and pricing in no way needs to be announced. Sales are sales for a reason - they come and they go. It has now been announced and there is no room for any future discontent about prices.

GGG just amazes me at every turn.

Thanks for even having customer service, much less doing proactive things like this.

If i can help you in any way, just let me know. If i could help organize emails or make anything easier - you've got a volunteer.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

i .. just .. GGG .. the .. goodness .. and .. stash .. happy

(one day i'm afraid i'll wake up and this was all a dream)
I already have 40 stash tabs and dont really need 8 more. Is there an option to get micro credit instead so I can buy more cool things? :D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional