Why have you stopped playing?

"
Laminar_Flow1 escreveu:
1. Reflect Elemental -- can't see this mod under neath all of the other ridiculous particle effects on the screen. SOLO. Grouping, I can't see ANYTHING going on in the fray. Terrible design. Can't even turn particles down or off to see what you want, like Every single other RPG out there...................

2. Running out of maps -- heh

3. Desync

4. Never finding even remotely valuable Uniques, let alone the good ones. I put in my time too; A few thousand hours over the last year. 1000hrs since beta was over.

5. POEXYZ -- I tried religiously to do self found on my latest character. It lasted about 2 months, until I couldn't survive beyond L72 maps. So I was forced into searching POEXYZ. Then I got maxxed STR/Life and resists where I needed it, and dps/crit elsewhere, and I was suddenly able to run roughshod over most of the bosses (75+), often 1 shotting them with a good discharge crit. AND boom, the magic was over.

this about sums it up for me as well.
Gated content is the thing that was a thorn in my side along the whole way, but the thing that pushed me out were graphical performance issues, constant FPS drops I've been getting even while playing solo after the SOTV patch.

How thing are going downhill in that department is shown in a way that I started playing on max settings, and I think I played on max settings until September, maybe a bit earlier.
From some point then, I had to gradually lower down almost with each "bigger" patch.
Now, Texture Quality set to 4, horrible looking graphics, still issues, almost the same as on medium-max settings.

To compare, doing D3 on max settings since the RoS patch, SC2 on medium, etc.

So I can safely say that I won't be coming back until that department gets fixed, I can tolerate desync. (as for the performance)

Just to contribute here, seems like a fine thread.
-Softcore: no real challenge. End-game is map map map die map map map. I even fell asleep during a party.
Invasion is too hard. I have difficulties to get the gear to survive. Drop quality could have been higher to help.
-crafting is waste of time. No 6L in +2000 hours
-desync
-very poor graphics performance on my AMD 5870. I just bought a gtx780. Too late... And lol, i have a 50$ coupon for PoE... strange...
-less and less people online. I die too easily beacuse i'm obliged to solo.
-playing this game is unrewarding and i felt like a slave. Life and summer are taking me back in reality.
-i have planned to try some other games. For fun and pleasure. this time.
Última edição por OneInchPunch em 3 de abr de 2014 11:15:11
-Don't trust what you see. Matrix got you. Wait, it was the desync.

-Good drops are a myth.

-Map drops are an even bigger myth.

-What crafting?

-Nerfnerfnerfnerfnerf -wait you killed leech- neeerrrrrffff!

-Poison arrow evasion-based ranger build? Pffffff

-Charming supporters.

Phew~ I've been a free woman for a month now, I doubt I'll be coming back any time soon if ever. Lots of stashtabs, some unused points... overall I managed to keep myself in check and I don't regret money spent on the game. Good luck everyone! And, most importantly, have fun!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional