Byrr's Eldritch Battery Ethreal Knife Shadow

Yeah I notice that now unfortunately it would cost too much to go back i should have paid more attention
Just go back the other way for the next three levels and then it'll only cost 5 regrets :)
ias does nothing for ek right? :\
"
Redd escreveu:
ias does nothing for ek right? :\

no, cast speed is what youd want
Última edição por ritzz em 7 de mar de 2013 22:52:22
Go this route and you can take the awesome 15% all resist node for more gear flexibility.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAdwFLQx9Dq0QfxXnFvMY2xpVG_oc3CFgIxgkPCXfJjwmlSepKPoppSq6LUcvnTB1NYY6szrhQKBBh0OcRnFHfklRSn1N41BCVUtabVuvYEthIWVNZ6Bte25pc7N07XTxeA16uHrvf8aCHoLHhNmE74Vth3aI8Yw2jRyTJ5Ugmsydqp65oqOkGaZXp1ypbqxZrLquk7QMtfK4k7nNvoq-p8APwfPEuMae0k3VT9Xt1fjbC90N3nfh2uLq6-7wa_F2_MX-jw==
Última edição por Ariz007 em 8 de mar de 2013 04:36:00
Well I was surprised when I logged in today to have my whole passive tree reset. I guess I knew so little about duelists that I didn't even realize I'd gone through their starting area with my passives, lol.

Anyways I thought about some of the different paths people posted here, mostly the one that picks up Diamond Skin as I want to start doing hard maps like Elemental Weakness ones and still have my resists capped, but in the end I decided to go the same route I had before the patch.

I've also made a huge upgrade in almost all my gear. I got insanely lucky with my chest which I bought as a white item and alch'd/chaos'd and 6 linked myself. Here's my gear at 84 and I feel I'm ready for a serious push back into maps:

I generally wear the last mana regen prismatic over the Iron ring with chaos res. With the iron ring I have 57% chaos resistance though. Next 2 levels of points will go into 20% mana regeneration nodes. As it stands I swap a Blood Magic gem into the EK links for half regen maps. I haven't tried any no regen maps but I think I could do it if I was careful and brought a mana potion.

Edit: If the gems in the chest look funny it's because I swap in rarity/quality ones for farming :P I also have a 20% EK but at level 19 it's actually less damage than a level 20 normal one, they scale up that much at high levels.
Última edição por Fenric em 8 de mar de 2013 09:07:42
Benkitteh and Fenric, would be interested to see how you adapted your build with the new changes I am not much of a build expert - post your builds! =) Grats on your new upgrades as well fenric, definitely better than my gear at 85 on HC! I have a ton of currency but on HC I have found it really hard to even find pieces I need to upgrade, maybe due to the fact there is only about 60 people higher level than me and generally less people playing HC =/ Anyways thanks for the continued advice!
Última edição por Furl em 8 de mar de 2013 11:28:48
Sure, it's pretty much the same build benkitteh posted before. I didn't really change the path through the duelist area.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYB3nfVTxXn8Gtzs4w2VUtQQiaVbXstR7VIHNwqW3_Gkyfjn9bRoqMnqbQM1BnSGcHzWm1Gcbyf8XaCHiQ8lSDbC6dcgsco-klRQYfr7nq4uJOukwx9tfKmVxB_qW464caeeA1N44jxvoqsWQHc_o-kGeLqG_phISXfhO8aVYTZdO2azGVNbml67zB1R37EuL6nYEvh2tX40k0FLay6wA_V7WqTGbTK0yzp3Q06szWGnaq5zfzFZ6CHdkp9W68Y20OcDq0ppRUgg9v8S85x

I thought about getting Diamond Skin but with good gear it would be something I think I'd reset anyways.

I tried an Elemental Weakness level 66 map and my resists were a lot lower than I thought. Lightning was the lowest and that's no good. I'd prefer to have chaos/lightning on my gloves to help with that.

Edit: I originally had Nimbleness above the shadow start for more cast speed, as well as the Savant in the middle of the tree and the cast speed nodes to the right of it and the 10% spell damage after those, but I reset all that to get Iron Reflexes. I will get them again eventually but I think my next couple points are going to go into the mana regeneration above and to the right of the duelist start.
Última edição por Fenric em 8 de mar de 2013 15:53:25
"
Fenric escreveu:

Why didn't you go across the bottom to save a point?

Passive skill tree build

You lose the 8% armor, but if you really wanted to you could get one of the 10% ones instead (on the left, below the mana cost reductions). Or do you need that 10 int over 10 dex?
8% Evasion and Armor > 10% Armor?
I'm using Diamond Skin, because going the bottom line costs the same even with the Ar/Ev 8% Node.
I just dont get it why anyone is going Acceleration at the Startpoint, followed by 3x 8% Prijectile Damage, you can can them at the Duelist too for not wasting 1 point in Acceleration!
Safe this Point and go Diamond Skin -> Happy :)
IGN: Maphan_Meep

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional