1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
Physical percentage based damage reduction and Immortal Call now correctly mitigate damage from physical degeneration damage.

To clarify, this means Endurance Charges and Immortal Call work against Corrupting Blood now, right?
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Dang that gem sounds nice
very VERY good patch , good choice of balancing cast on crit and freeze mine =)
"
"
estu87 escreveu:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

It is ten miliseconds so its 0.01 sec cd...
hell ya
"
khemintiri escreveu:
very VERY good patch , good choice of balancing cast on crit and freeze mine =)

It's not even a nerf to CoC is the funny part /hype was about to fucking uninstall that shit until I read it further lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
zzzzzz another pointless patch
ign: GoPizza
Is the chisel recipe somewhat changed or as always all negative feedback from normal and solo players go straight into trash and we will stay with another useless recipe that will be changed after 6 months (maybe).

Sorry but forcing me to farm lvl 15 item to 'help progress highlvl characters' is beyond retarded.

All hail more path of trade.

Is this changed ot still only lvl 15 hammer is used?

BTw loled at searing bond change... i remeber i read that this skill is 'more than endgame maps viable'. It took only couple months... good job. :) its good to see some buffs from time to time too in 'path of nerfs bacasue we release untested shit'.
Diablo 3? Meh!
Última edição por CptKabraxis em 8 de jan de 2014 19:41:48
"
NagiSoi escreveu:
"
"
estu87 escreveu:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

It is ten miliseconds so its 0.01 sec cd...

If it was a .25 to the same degree of the fucking cast on damage taken gem or the Cast on stunned gem then it would of been bad right now? No that's a joke that's not a nerf rather put a dent on it even.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Última edição por Coconutdoggy em 8 de jan de 2014 19:39:50
My undying evangelist summoner thanks you for the proximity shield crash fix.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional