1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
Fatalflaw escreveu:
I think for certain attacks the coc nerf is still significant. I cant log on to test until later but on an attack like lightning arrow or split shot where multiple mobs are hit at once, it used to cast the spell towards each of them. Now I assume it will be once.

Pretty much forces people into barrage.

Finally someone understands the nerf where it is, this nerfs chain,cyclone the most where they get lots of stuff from one cast of skill....

And its indirect nerf to freeze mine, because now you will kill shit mobs around boss, you will freeze him once or twice but then you will kill mobs and you will not have a way to freeze boss. This boosts freezemine vs mobs but nerfs vs bosses.
Wow, my searing bond builds just got a HHHHH_---UUUUUGEEE BUFF WOW!! I'm gonna be clearing maps like 400% faster lol

I'm being serious it was way good before I was not expecting a buff. You guys do know about double redbeak searing bond and viper strike
Última edição por BearCares em 8 de jan de 2014 19:53:34
"
BearCares escreveu:
Wow, my searing bond builds just got a HHHHH_---UUUUUGEEE BUFF WOW!! I'm gonna be clearing maps like 400% faster lol

How much damage was your searing bond doing before? Youll be doing them 4x faster...Which i still think is very very slow.
Última edição por NagiSoi em 8 de jan de 2014 19:53:41
So umm, it's worrying that the patch notes didn't say that the damage effectiveness of flame totem has been adjusted to match the new cast speed. If it wasn't adjusted then my build just got nerfed to oblivion, even though it was already pretty bad to begin with.
"
BearCares escreveu:

People use searing bonmd o_0?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Fire_Kid escreveu:
Spoiler

I really should have seen that image coming, but holy god I laughed hard.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
3 seconds is nothing...... why cant you just make an ingame posting board or something? trading in this game is freaking awful. I got like 8 tabs worth of crap in my stash and i cant even sell it because its so tedious and annoying, and most of all, boring.
Still no kaoms 3D art..I am disappoint :(

Happy about the CoC "nerf" though.

OH SNAP, that SB buff will be nice. My Searing Touch SB templar is gonna kick some ass.
IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple
Última edição por B2BigAl em 8 de jan de 2014 19:55:40
"
D4wdl escreveu:
Patch 1.0.4 Balance ''Modified the Torture Chamber boss room with several changes. The exit is disabled during the boss fight.

Patch 1.0.5 Bug Fixes ''Fixed an issue where you were unable to leave the Torture Chamber's boss room.''

What?

Some people couldn't leave once the fight ended.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
WARisHELL escreveu:
Wait. Did freeze mine get buffed?

I know right.

But the best part is all the whiner about the supposed incoming freezing mine Nerf have suddenly disappeared or have moved onto the new whine bandwagon ... Cast on Critical Strike ROFL

Gotta love it : D
SSF since ~OB

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional