The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

I'm still filling in HP nodes as the character is only 81. Using Windscreams in the featured videos as well.

Should be in the vicinity of 6k when all is said and done.
A different take on it:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcMfRB_EZYSaRUgFxwXLxg8GYUZihpsGo8c3B2qHwIkqiSwKPoppSpNKo0snCzpLagvbzWSNsU22DbpPydBh0ZxSRtKfUrITipV1luvZOdnoG6qb55wu3F5doJ_xoCkgseDCYbRh2WHdojxkyeTOpeFm7WcLZ2upwisWa-3sZC0DLTRtfK3PrfWuJO9J8M6xp7IDMpK2CTZE9tZ3Q3hiONq52Pr7uwY7FX22vno-tL7CfzF_goY261KUq_NJktJwBkNAlYtrH_e5cHFiEKCHtsL3Fefe3i6LUdQQow2pLHljp1j5CIpT4Kb1Hznanrm

We drop some hp nodes cuz were softcore and who cares. Grab mana regen and mana %. Grab some %life regen. Grab a few dps nodes here and there. We also grab Eldritch Battery as we will be running Discipline + Clarity. All in all, we lose some hp, gain some dps, gain a ton of mana regen and mana. Auras we run become: Discipline, Clarity, Grace, Determination, Purity, Vitality. We should be able to keep high level Arctic Armor running at all times thanks to insane mana regen coupled with no spammable ability to eat up mana. Should improve survivability quite a bit. Factor in increasing life regen% and running around a lot and we should be able to tank just about anything.

Edit: Scratch the improved life regen, dropped some of those for more damage. Also, because of the increased mana pool, we can drop blood magic and pickup Leap Slam + Faster Attacks for mobility.
Última edição por corbinstuard em 9 de jan de 2014 04:12:39
posting to save
My feedback will be about forum formating; you can set text for external links.

like;

----------------------

Videos

Kole vs. Single-Charge Flameblast

Ignitebike

More to come as time permits.

Build

Passive Skill Tree

----------------------

Quote me to check out how it's done. Also I enjoyed the video, well done :)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Very nice build and thinking of makeing something close to it but 4% life regen and no life leech, can you do high level maps with that?
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Última edição por takeme em 9 de jan de 2014 07:21:38
i have a lvl 72 flameblast dude too but is impossible to me to get dmg over time and do you think only the burn dmg nodes can kill fast ? my guy has 1,7k dmg.

my gear:

build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEC4wQHBLMFWwelFE0WbxcvGYUabB8CJKoo-iycLR8xnjLRNZI2xTbYNuk3RzrhPAU9X0GHQ2NFR0WdSRtJsk3YTeNSU1XGVdZY9WTnZp5rrG0ZcU16qoCkgW-CHoLHgziHZYgbiPGLjIx2j0aPppeVms-a4Jwtna6dxJ48n9-iAKZXpwisWa-3tzG3PriTwfPPZdDQ2CTa3dsL42rnY-vu7FXvfO-F8B_yRfno-tL-Cv6P

Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Última edição por torta21 em 9 de jan de 2014 09:04:47
"
corbinstuard escreveu:
A different take on it:

It's tough to comment on a 120 point build, but with EB and that much regen MoM is kind of a no-brainer.

"
ignarsoll escreveu:
My feedback will be about forum formating; you can set text for external links.

Cheers, I'll edit the post with that in mind. Appreciate the feedback.

"
takeme escreveu:
Very nice build and thinking of makeing something close to it but 4% life regen and no life leech, can you do high level maps with that?

This remains to be seen but I don't anticipate any problems. I'll be keeping you all up to date as I approach high level content and plan to showcase some mapping videos.

"
torta21 escreveu:
i have a lvl 72 flameblast dude too but is impossible to me to get dmg over time and do you think only the burn dmg nodes can kill fast ? my guy has 1,7k dmg.

Fire % and elemental % buff both the initial flameblast hit as well as the resulting burn, so in effect you already have a bunch of damage over time -- you just don't know it yet. If you switch to Searing Touch, use the supports suggested in this build (added chaos and faster casting are trash) and invest in quality on your flameblast / key supports you will experience HUGE gains in DPS. The pure ele damage and area damage nodes near templar are very strong indeed.
when i hit lvl 82 i will change add chaos for ignate chance gem and i will sacrifice the cast speed and take the dmg over time nodes
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Última edição por torta21 em 9 de jan de 2014 15:17:14
"
kechari escreveu:
Since the build rarely channels, it leaves you free to avoid damage the old fashioned way: run around like an idiot.

This part really spoke to me.

Bookmarked for probable eventual use. Nice build. As others have mentioned, I'd be interested in seeing how you handle situations in which you take significant damage due to the lack of leech.

Rejuvenation and Devouring Totems could be interesting.
Última edição por SilkTopHat em 9 de jan de 2014 17:40:25
for the immolation circle near the witch, why take the 6% fire nodes over the 10% burn damage nodes?

EDIT: nevermind, just realized that they double dip due to recent DoT changes
Última edição por Asigoth em 9 de jan de 2014 19:52:54

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional