What's coming in 1.0.6?

fix snaps-hotting for items. NOT for spectres. ppl need to be able to choose there spectre before they go into a fight.

scale summons earlier levels higher, leave mid lvls alone, and slowly double summons hp after lvl 16.

double the passives amounts given for minion damage and life. either that or double their innate amount of base hp.

what u have to understand is these things for ppl that really want to go pure summoner are their tanks and lifeblood. if they all die in a fight the whole premise of why that particular toon was made dies with it.

its a joke atm tryin to survive with pure summoner and u should be ashamed GGG for forcing ppl to be so masochistic.

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Última edição por leighferon em 11 de jan de 2014 23:34:23
With there being no word at all in respect to desync, something that has made all but ultra-safe play near the only real way to play the game for an unhealthy amount of players and something that inappropriately guts the complexity designed into this game, I can't bring myself to play any more. Desync has been a very serious issue and has hampered just what players can play effectively because they have to plan around it and, all things considered, unduly so -after all, what under-girds the game simply has not been able to support the fantastic complexity that's been designed.

I'm very sorry to say that if desync hasn't seen any appreciable change at this time in the nearly one year that I've been playing Path of Exile I can't see it changing at all in the foreseeable future. That's a damn shame, too, because this game has so much potential and even the disturbing, compounded RNG (x number of y currency items for z piece of gear) would be tolerable were it not for the near disrespectful level of desync in the game. From the perspective of someone who has been playing this game for a year I can honestly say that I find it disrespectful as a customer and as a gamer that the situation with desync hasn't been meaningfully addressed.

I don't mean to sound snarky when I say this last bit, I mean it seriously. If money is an issue, figure out what needs to be done on the back end and take out a loan to get it done.

For those that can, seriously, enjoy your journeys in Wraeclast.
I think we should cut back on the number of uniques. It's getting to the point where it's already kind of ridiculous how many there are and I heard they have over a hundred more in-queue? #uniqueslolwut

Maybe now they should work on creating set items or something, instead of the current format for unique items.
Última edição por Darkfyre em 12 de jan de 2014 01:31:21
"
Darkfyre escreveu:
Maybe now they should work on creating set items or something, instead of the current format for unique items.

Plz no? I acknowledge there is a problem with the amount of uniques but that will make things worse, it doesn't fit in this game either. Maybe there should be recipes involving uniques (currently there is only 1 or 2?) .
ign : mnyga
"
TheBitterness escreveu:
With there being no word at all in respect to desync, something that has made all but ultra-safe play near the only real way to play the game for an unhealthy amount of players and something that inappropriately guts the complexity designed into this game, I can't bring myself to play any more. Desync has been a very serious issue and has hampered just what players can play effectively because they have to plan around it and, all things considered, unduly so -after all, what under-girds the game simply has not been able to support the fantastic complexity that's been designed.

I'm very sorry to say that if desync hasn't seen any appreciable change at this time in the nearly one year that I've been playing Path of Exile I can't see it changing at all in the foreseeable future. That's a damn shame, too, because this game has so much potential and even the disturbing, compounded RNG (x number of y currency items for z piece of gear) would be tolerable were it not for the near disrespectful level of desync in the game. From the perspective of someone who has been playing this game for a year I can honestly say that I find it disrespectful as a customer and as a gamer that the situation with desync hasn't been meaningfully addressed.

I sort of understand how you feel. I have connectivity issues with my internet connection at home, which when combined with desync make it nearly impossible for me to play hardcore in any reasonable capacity. This hampers my ability to fully enjoy the game in the way I'd like to. It's a shame that once my networking issues have been resolved, I'll still have to contend with the desync inherent to the game. I truly hope they implement some solutions soon to help alleviate the problem, but I'm not holding my breath.
Última edição por MrAuntJemima em 12 de jan de 2014 09:34:35
"
felhuy escreveu:
"
Darkfyre escreveu:

Plz no? I acknowledge there is a problem with the amount of uniques but that will make things worse, it doesn't fit in this game either. Maybe there should be recipes involving uniques (currently there is only 1 or 2?) .

ye i kinda agree set items dont fit in the game ...AT ALL. the only thing i could see is paired items but u can do that without officially calling them a set lol. its pointless and mundane to think GGG might put out a "set"

if there are ppl out there that want set items go play hellgate global. that will get u ur rng fix and set item fix after u farm lucky cupons for days witch have nothin to do with the items. see this is problem with set items....

i dont wanna grind for some junk currency that has nothin to do with the game just of 3 pieces of equipment.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
Re: Desync:

one, I think we can safely assume they're always "working on it" even if no blockbuster announcement gets made.

Second: Because of where I"m located, I currently play in roughly constant 300ms ping. I don't die to it. Sure, it's annoying but believe me when I'm back in the States and playing with maybe 50-70ms ping I will be loving it. What kills me is sudden disconnects when the internet shuts off completely, which is annoying, but not GGGs fault, although I would prefer disconnects be a near-immediate disconnect from the server, since you can log to char select for immediate escape anyways.

Also I feel obligated to link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/732725 as a suggestion to boost summoners.
make a summon support that allows zombies/skellis to use one linked mele skill that dont require weapons.

infernal blow, fliker, frenzy skellies YES!
.\1.2/
..\3/
Última edição por leighferon em 12 de jan de 2014 15:52:47
"
leighferon escreveu:
fix snaps-hotting for items. NOT for spectres. ppl need to be able to choose there spectre before they go into a fight.

scale summons earlier levels higher, leave mid lvls alone, and slowly double summons hp after lvl 16.

double the passives amounts given for minion damage and life. either that or double their innate amount of base hp.

what u have to understand is these things for ppl that really want to go pure summoner are their tanks and lifeblood. if they all die in a fight the whole premise of why that particular toon was made dies with it.

its a joke atm tryin to survive with pure summoner and u should be ashamed GGG for forcing ppl to be so masochistic.

I'm as pure summoner as it gets (i do 0 damage myself, and all my non summon skills are support gems or indirect support for my crowd) and i have 0 problem soloing max lv maps. Actually with the exclusion of 3 or so bosses i can solo any map boss included (and it's also cheap to do as a summoner, i don't have any top end gear, maybe total 4ex Worth of gear not counting gems? A lot of builds that can handle way less are based on a single item costing 10X that much!).

While summoner sucks at low lv we're fine at high lv, let's not ask for silly things like doubling our damage and health shall we? We're perfectly fine at lv 60+ and while we could use some more diversity we don't need a boost nor a nerf.

On another note i would love it if specter was fully revamped so that we could "arise" any monster we've met instead of needing to find it instead of killing it again, that would just rock (hit specter, get offered a list, pick, poof specter is there). Would fix the painfull restart after disconnects.
Última edição por Ranakor em 12 de jan de 2014 17:15:22
On the other hand one fair boost summoner would get that would be reasonable (unlike doubling both our survivability & our damage) would be some form of chaos protection for minions (i'm fine if it is +10% passive nodes & we need to spend points on it).

ATM we can boost resists with minion resist gem, aegis & auras, but except for aegis you can't boost chaos resist, and it's not Worth wasting the shield on that instead of +all res & +all max res, so minions have like, no chaos resists (it's silly that soloing 78 maps is a walk in the park, and all my minion dies on the boosted duns map boss from the chaos damage!)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional