Season Six, Event 14: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Ty :D
what happens with items in end of the race?
Got a chance orb out of first chest in game, chanced a rare 2 hander with 30ipd.

Proceed to get evangelists 4 maps in a row and go from position 5 to 50+ in the space of 15 mins.

Mob rng is 90% of this race.......
"
ripricardo escreveu:
Ty :D
what happens with items in end of the race?

Nothing. Character goes to Void league. It means after race you would not be able to login with it. So after you got points (like 3-5 min after race) - you can delete character.
IGN: Erdoganas
On Monday-Friday can come online between 4pm-8pm GMT
My time zone GMT+2
First race since early last season and coming off a break :P shadow level 19 tried spectral throw thought it went pretty well i made alot of nooby mistakes like no picking up firetrap at the start (if it gives it to you) also chanced that woodsplitter
anyways gg :)

Spoiler
Ign- Dat works no matter what character i'm playing

clutch goldgrim in 26 zone Chris. 70\70\61 resists
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
LOL
Offline 8 Completed 1 ChallengeMeTaL_HAK EndlessMe Witch 23 1792658
Offline 9 Fkufoo PraiseTheGodkaizer Witch 23 1791492
sorry dude, u was so close to #1 Witch)

crap equip, but thx RNGesus
@MeTaLakaMe
please, message me in game(when online) or pm (when offline), if my offer wins or u wanna make an offer for my stuff
Just fast question. I had 2x lvl 9 char and lvl 4 ( 4 and 1x9 die due lags ... ) and I got only 3points for one of them, why only for one?

Asking becouse maybe I dont know something I should :)
;-)
Última edição por SolaMira em 13 de jan de 2014 14:13:17
were point rewards messed up for anyone else during this race? i only received 1 point for the race even though i got to level 13. could this be because i deleted my character from the league immediately following the race was over? something about this seems very odd

edit: I dont even see myself on the ladder, even thought I definitely logged out at the end (countdown timer ended) of the race at level 13
Última edição por Fathoms em 13 de jan de 2014 14:21:02
"
SolaMira escreveu:
I had 2x lvl 9 char and lvl 4 ( 4 and 1x9 die due lags ... ) and I got only 3points for one of them, why only for one?

That's how it works. You don't get points for additional characters of the same level.

"
Fathoms escreveu:
i only received 1 point for the race even though i got to level 13. could this be because i deleted my character from the league immediately following the race was over? something about this seems very odd

edit: I dont even see myself on the ladder, even thought I definitely logged out at the end (countdown timer ended) of the race at level 13

Don't delete any race characters until you get their points. You have to wait until after the race. You got 1 point for L6 ForeverWitchez.

Spoiler
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
thx unsane :)
;-)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional