Season Six, Event 44: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

got butt fucked in some dark corner that I couldn't /oos to. Didn't care to wait 5 seconds to find out what it was. Considering how fast it was, it was probably a full surround.
I think next time there's a 100 min fixed seed I'll just farm ledge to lvl 10 then make a new character without going to Brutus and keep repeating. Little risk of death and probably more points.
Última edição por SquattingP1g em 19 de jan de 2014 19:21:14

Got this from Weaver, it didn't help me a bit because I suck.
ProjectPT was right.
"
SquattingP1g escreveu:
I think next time there's a 100 min fixed seed I'll just farm ledge to lvl 10 then make a new character without going to Brutus and keep repeating. Little risk of death and probably more points.

Good idea in theory. But you only receive points for the character from your account that proceeds the furthest.
"
"
SquattingP1g escreveu:

Good idea in theory. But you only receive points for the character from your account that proceeds the furthest.

Ah, that's too bad. I guess I'll just safely farm to lvl 10 then log off. No need to stress myself when I won't get tons of points anyways.
Última edição por SquattingP1g em 19 de jan de 2014 20:08:18
Nevermind
Última edição por Vanaedrion em 19 de jan de 2014 20:46:36

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional