Season Six, Event 57: 1 Hour Turbo Immolation Solo

I found components to craft a high IPD weapon, had to farm upper prison twice finally to get my hands on a jade chopper, then took it back to town and got this. What's the point? Level requirement is DOUBLED??? Made it totally useless. By the time I hit 18 I'm going to be using a woodsplitter or a poleaxe. Pretty disappointing that it was a total waste of time to craft something I'll never use. Won't make that mistake again.
Due to the damn servers I died! They lagged so bad i was logged out and placed into standard! waste of my time!!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Died 2 times to Oozeback Bloom.
1st time he was directly at a Rhoas Nest
2nd time he was the second mob near the Mud Flats entrance... you just can't outrun that bugger (no MS and a fully populated Mud Flats).

made it to the Ledge on my third attempt after a quite confused run through USP (never USP with that Kind of map layout an soooo much dead ends XD )
Última edição por Thargan em 23 de jan de 2014 01:14:03
For some reason I was completely convinced this was a 90 minute race. I said "what the f***?" out loud when I was the first in Weaver's Chamber, and realized what was going on.

Also why did nobody pick up the easy 2 points for Cruel Fairgraves?
Última edição por Rhynocerous em 23 de jan de 2014 01:18:51
i was going for cruel catacombs, needed little more time :(
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
No points? Not even showing I raced.
Última edição por sacremon49 em 23 de jan de 2014 14:35:36
"
slably escreveu:

I found components to craft a high IPD weapon, had to farm upper prison twice finally to get my hands on a jade chopper, then took it back to town and got this. What's the point? Level requirement is DOUBLED??? Made it totally useless. By the time I hit 18 I'm going to be using a woodsplitter or a poleaxe. Pretty disappointing that it was a total waste of time to craft something I'll never use. Won't make that mistake again.

Level requirement of the "Wicked" prefix is 23, http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod.

"A modifier will increase the required level of an item to 80% of the modifier's level if that value is greater than the level requirement for the base item."

..from http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_Affix.

So yeah, it is kind of error you only make once, and you are certianly not the only one who made it :-)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional